eight

athenaking: best view to wake up to 

tagged: kianlawley

likes: 345,579 comments: 6,286

kianlawley: my personal photographer💗

jccaylen: you guys make me siiick

itsbobbymares: relationship goals

franny_arrieta: stop making thena take pictures of you lol

athenaking: he should pay me franny_arrieta

"babe!" kian yelled as he jogged down the stairs.

i lifted my head from the cereal i was eating, "wassup?"

he looked so cute, he has his hair all messy and his glasses on. and he had black ripped jeans on and a beige hoodie.

"say hi to instagram." he said, shoving the phone in my face.

"hi." i tried saying but milk dripped down from my chin, because i was chewing.

kian laughed, "ewww! that's fucking disgusting."

i swallowed, "says the guy who has eaten crickets and worms!" i yelled at him accusingly and laughed.

he shrugged and turned the camera back to him, "true."

"anyway, ask us questions or something. we're bored." he said taking a seat next to me.

he grabbed the cereal box and put his phone in front of it so it would show both of us and he wouldn't have to hold it up.

i continued eating as kian read through the comments.

"what is one thing no one knows about you?" he read aloud and turned to face me. "what is one thing no one know about you, babe."

i gulped down the rest of the milk on my bowl and set it aside. "i can speak fluent spanish." i said looking into the camera. "oh, and i can rap."

from the corner of my eye, i saw kian give me a baffled look. "what? since when?" he shook his head, "i mean i know about the rapping but spanish? really?"

i laughed, "like, since i was little. my dad is from spain but he moved to australia for my mom. he always speakes to me in spanish."