nine

kianlawley: she wanted a tumblr couple picture🙄

tagged: athenaking

likes: 343,8541 comments: 3,710

athenaking: babe

athenaking: why u gotta spill da beans😩

kian and i finished filming my video so now we had to film his.

i took an uber home so i could freshen up and bring all the stuff i needed.

i had just gotten out of the shower  and changed into some black leggings and a grey hufflepuff sweatshirt because that is my harry potter house.

i grabbed my burgundy jansport backpack and stuffed a bunch of clothes inside it. i've been crashing at kians house for a while now and i never have any clothes so i thought i would just be prepared.

i threw a bunch of shit inside it. pajamas, day outfits, night outfits, undergarments. anything you can think of.

i also stuffed my extra toothbrush inside to just leave it in kians bathroom.

i grabbed my phone charger from my bedside table and put in my purse. i took my car keys and makeup bag from the counter and left my apartment.

key-hun: when are u comiiiiing??

me: im getting inside the car

key-hun: okay

key-hun: see u soon <3

i smiled at the text and connected spotify to my cars bluetooth. i put on my driving playlist and i started heading toward the knj house.

i parked my car in the driveway and got out of the car. i grabbed my stuff from the passengers seat and walked up to the front door.

i knocked and waited for someone to open the door for me.

the door opened and there stood bobby, "ayyyy, thena wassup?" and he pulled me into a hug. he moved to the side so i could come in and he shut the door behind me. "kian! your girlfriend is here!" jc yelled from the kitchen as he saw me enter the house.

i heard footsteps run down the stairs. i turned to face the noise and saw kian standing halfway down the stairs.

"c'mon chiquita, lets film up in my room." and ran back up the stairs.