six

its been a month since kian and i first started talking and things have been going great.

but, we haven't told each other how we feel. like we have an unofficial thing going on and i'm tired of it. even the fans know we have a thing but we haven't had the 'what are we' talk but i don't want to be the one to bring it up. 

i really like kian, like even thinking about him makes me nervous. i've been having a fight with myself to see if i should ask franny to see if she knows anything.

but if she doesn't, i won't have someone to ask about kian. 

kian had texted me to come over a few minutes, so i was listening to music on my way over to his house. 

when i got there, i parked in the driveway and double checked to make sure i wasn't on the sidewalk because i have gotten a ticket in the past.

i was walking up to the door but kian suddenly emerges from a bush on the side and i scream and run the opposite direction.

kian falls to the ground laughing, almost peeing his pants. "that was amazing!" he manages to get out.

i walk over to him, "you're so mean to me." i pout.

he smiles and starts getting up, "aw, i'm sorry babe." he walks over to meet me halfway and hugs me.

"ass." i mumble as we start walking to the front door and he just laughs. 

we enter the house and he immediately leads me up to his room. we go inside and he closes the door behind us.

he seems to have his camera set as if he just filmed a video, or was about to film one. i set my purse on his desk chair and flopped down onto the bed.

"hey thena?" i heard him say. i lifted my head to meet his gaze, "wassup?"

he scratched the back of his head, "would you film a video with me?"

i beamed a smile at him, "i would love to! what kind of video tho?" i answered.

he mumbled something but i didn't quite catch it. "what? i didn't hear you."

"the girlfriend tag." and when he said that, my heart exploded and i died.

"so, i'm your girlfriend now?" i smirked at him, getting off the bed to walk to where he was standing.

"i-i mean, if you want to be." he stuttered out, his cheeks turning a light shade of pink.

i stood on my tippy toes and placed my lips over his. he returned the kiss and i pulled away, "does that answer your question?" 

he gave me a cheeky smile and raised an eyebrow, "i think i need a bit more confirmation." he said, wrapping an arm around my waist, tugging me towards his body, leaning down for another kiss.

we kissed for a bit but then i pulled away, "we need to film your video." 

he groaned in protest, "do we have to?" he whined.

i laughed and tugged his arm to sit in front of the camera, "it was your idea!"

i turned on the lights and camera for him and sat down next to him on the bed. "wait! i forgot something before we start." and he stood up running and left the room.

i gave the camera goofy face, "i don't know what we are doing."

a few seconds later he ran back in with alcohol bottles in his hands. i gave him a raised eyebrow but stayed silent.

he set them down, out of view from the camera and sat down next to me.

"what's up everyone! it is kian and i am back with a new video featuring my lovely girlfwend." he said putting his arms around me and hugging me to his chest then proceeded to pat my head as if i were a cat.

i just smiled and made a fake scared expression with my eyes and mouthed a small, help.

he looked at me and couldn't help but laugh.

"introduce yourself, girlfriend." he said sassily. 

i gave the camera a funny look, "there's no need because everyone knows me." i flipped my hair back. "i'm kidding! i'm athena and i'm the best girlfriend ever."

"we'll see about that." kian said, making my mouth drop open but he just laughed.

"so, today we will be doing the girlfriend tag! so basically, i just ask her questions and see how well she knows me." he explained, but then he raised his finger, "but! there is a twist. for every question she gets wrong, she has to take a shot."

my jaw dropped, again, i smacked his arm, "i'm eighteen loser. i can't drink. just imagine how drunk he will be at the end of my video since he barely knows my age." 

he looked at me with a sassy expression, "i brought the alcohol for me, during your video but i won't need it since i am an awesome boyfriend." 

"sure." i said in a mocking tone, rolling my eyes. kian just smiled and kissed my cheek, causing me to smile as well and turn my head to kiss his lips.

"anyway! since i know she is underage, i brought pickle juice for you to take instead." he said raising up a shot glass and the jar of pickle juice.

"jokes on you cuz i love pickle juice." i told kian, getting close to his face.

he stayed silent but then burped and blew it in my face. "kiaan!" i whined pushing him a bit but he just gave the camera a funny smirk.

"so basically, i have ten questions and she has to get all of them right or else it would be proof that she is a bad girlfriend." kian continued talking to the camera. "first question!"

after both videos

"so there you guys go! kian only had to take three shots so i guess he is a good boyfriend," i squished his cheeks together, making his lips pucker and turned him to face me to kiss his lips repeatedly. "tune in for next weeks video! subscribe to my channel and give this video a big thumbs up if you want kian to be in more of my videos and leave a comment down below of what you would like me to do next. bye!" i yelled.

as i was standing up to turn off the camera, kian grabbed one of my legs and dragged me down to the bed and i landed on top of him.

i let out a 'oomf' and started laughing as i felt his hands start tickling my sides. he flipped us over so he was straddling me and continued tickling me. "babe, babe, stop! i need to turn the camera off." i managed to say between laughs.

"fine," he let go of me. i quickly stood up and turned the camera off. "c'mon, lets go downstairs with the rest. i'll edit the video when i go home." i told him holding my hand out.

he grabbed my hand, and we walked downstair with our fingers intertwined.

i have never been as happy as i am right now. i am so thankful for how my life has turned out to be.