eleven

"hello people and welcome to another vlog or first vlog, depends, but anyway i've been getting some questions recently abut why kian is in all of my vlogs and if you are new here then you probably don't know that kian has been my boyfriend for almost a year now and most of the time we are together and that is why he is in most of my vlogs." i explained lying in bed, "and if for some reason you don't like seeing him in my vlogs, then you are free to click off because he is in almost every vlog so yeah."

i set the camera on the foot of the bed and laid down on my stomach, "as you can probably tell by my voice and outfit, i am sick and in bed because somehow i got a cold and i have a really bad headache so kian forced me to stay in bed while he went out for some in-n-out so i'm just waiting for him to get home."

i stopped recording so i don't have too much footage to cut out as i do nothing so i was doing an instagram live stream.

"so guys, ask me questions or tell me if you want me to tell you a story or something." i suggested as i stood up.

"god, i look disgusting. i'm going to wash my face." i said walking into the bathroom with my phone in hand.

i set it down in front of the mirror so they could see what i was doing.

"what is my lockscreen and homescreen?" i read aloud from the comments.

i blushed a bit, "um, my lockscreen is actually a picture of kian sleeping. but i swear it's not as creepy as it sounds." i laughed.

"and my homescreen is a picture of kian and i kissing."

i saw comments roll in saying how cute and stuff.

i wet my face before grabbing some face wash and pumping a bit  into my hand and rubbing it so it foams up.

i rubbed it all around my face and waited for a few seconds before washing it off.

i dried my face with a towel and headed back to bed. i laid down stomach down because it was easier to jump on the bed like that.

i saw some people comment where are you? and that doesn't look like your apartment and so on.

"actually i'm not at my place, i'm in kian's room right now waiting for him to come home with food." i explained before i heard the door open.

"babe, i brought the in-n-out!" kians voice rang out through the room.

i smiled and grabbed my phone facing the camera the other way around so they could see kian.

"look guys! kian is finally here with the food." i said excitedly.

he smiled at my phone and walked over to sit next to me on the bed. "subscribe to bobby to see the trip for the food on his channel." kian told them.

"oh, bobby vlogged?" i asked taking the bag of food from him. "yeah, but he is going to separate the footage into three parts since it was pretty long."

"cool. anyway guys, i'm going to end the livestream now so thanks for watching." i said clicking the end live button.

i set my phone down on the bed and sat across from kian, "why are you so far away?" he asked with a small pout.

"i don't want to get you sick." i told him taking a bite out of my burger.