Introduction

Hey guys so this is my first story, I hope you lot like it. Her hair is above btw or to the sides

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Imagine this guys, you have fiery, vibrant, orange, red and yellow hair that could be seen from a mile away, forest green eyes, average height and weight, you have everything you could ever want. A loving boyfriend/best friend, with the reddest hair but sweetest attitude, the happiest and perfect family, with two younger brothers, an older sister, a brother in law, a niece and nephew. Being close with your grandparents, learning off of their morals and mistakes, being a great singer and pianist. Parents living happily, you living with great neighbors, lots of friends, and being really popular. You are outgoing, have a great reputation, crazy, do the wildest things ever. You aspire to travel and with your job, save up enough to be a millionaire. You are the happiest go lucky girl and you don't give a shit about what anyone thinks. 

That's what I had. What I wished my life was like always but no, fate had it that my life was ripped away from me. Imagine deciding to get drunk one weekend when you normally can't stand alcohol and then being clumsy and running down some stairs, only to trip and fall. Landing on you head and knocking yourself out. Then waking up two years later to find your life in turmoil.

My name is Rachel but everyone calls me Dudz, well did until I had a little accident... This is my story...