Chapter 4

Hey guys, so I plan on doing updates quite frequently. But who knows as work, school and my personal life have been quite hectic and will get worse but oh well. Anyway just wanting to let you know that if you have any ideas, or story covers, you are quite welcome to message me. I will try to get more media so you guys can see what the main character looks like. Also if you think the story is moving to slow or too fast, or you want longer or shorter chapters just tell me and I will try my best to fit you guys. So yea, also if you read this and have hate, why the fuck are you even reading it. And say whatever you like, be as critical as you want. I don't get hurt. I am strong and nothing brings me down. I taught lots of people at my school that. I now have a reputation that makes sure nobody messes with me. So yea be judgmental, maybe I will take things on board and make things better.

Love you guys xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is Rachel, without the hair so imagine she has it.

To the story....

Dudzy's POV.

As our lips press together. I feel it, fireworks. I know deep down that even without emotions this man was special to me. Then my mind flicked over to his whiny girlfriend and knew that this was wrong so I push him away and tell him, "Man are you crazy or something? You have a freaking girlfriend. How could you just kiss me like that?" I then stormed off and clambered back up the cliff. I sprinted down and back to my room. I slammed the door shut and sat there. I wanted to cry. I wanted to scream and let my frustration out but no I don't get that luxury. 

I waited until about 3 in the morning before I snuck out with a book and pencil. I sat along the rocks that separated the beach from the land. I poured out my heart into this song that I started to write. I made it a duet, only because I wanted to express what it was like to love someone but not able to show it and how the other person wants it to happen but is forbidden not to. My heart and soul went into it and I knew that it needed to be shared with the world. Suddenly a blood curdling scream could be heard. I looked around and realized the hysteria came from the farmhouse. I sprinted back only to find Zoe on a bed screaming, with Ed chasing a chicken around the place. I stared at the scenery wanting to laugh but failed as it probably sounded like I was dieing, before running to the kitchen for chook feed. My niece, Meila and nephew, Lucas helped me with finding it and then placing it so it led the chicken out of the house. 

Once the chicken was gone and everyone was settled back in bed, I took the time to hum my new song. Ed noticed it and he asked, "What is that you're humming? I have never heard it before." I then showed him the book and as he read over it, he smiled and said, "Well, why don't we do it. On my last concert. We could, well if you want to of course?" He looked straight into my eyes with a pleading and desperate look and I caved in agreeing. I then heard a throat clear and realized how close Ed and I were. I walked away and heard Zoe say, "Why does she never show any emotion.? She is such a freak. Why are we even here Ed? I wanna go home."