"Hells Misfortune" (Sam X Taurtis) (old)

Third Person View:

Taurtis Walked To School, Beside His Best Friend, Sam.

But Taurtis Thought of Sam As More, More Then Just a Friend.

But Taurtis Didn't Know Sam's Secret......

Taurtis Was Very Nervous, as Today was the Day he Would Confess to Sam, Confess His Feelings.

Taurtis Had Planned everything out, He needed to Be Sure That it would be Perfect.

After School, As the Sun Was Going Down, They Would sit at the Fountain In front of the school, And Taurtis would Tell him.

Later that Day, Taurtis had left a note in Sam's Locker, Asking him to meet at the Fountains Around 6.

Sam Got the Letter, but He Felt Dread, He Knew what was Coming, And
That he would have to confess his little secret as well.

Sam Took a Deep Breath, And Walked Towards the Fountain, The Cold September Wind Blew Past.

Sam Saw Taurtis Sitting On the Edge of the Fountain, Watching as The Sun Set over the Horizon, Leaving a Flaming Orange Hue in the Sky.

Sam Sat Down Beside Taurtis, Who Looked Over at him, Smiling.

"Sam...... I Have something Important To Tell You!" Taurtis is Spoke, Sam Took a Deep Breath Nodding.

"Sam.........I Love You." Taurtis Confessed, As His Face Brightened in Multiple Shades of Red.

Sams Eyes Began to Well up Will tears, Tears that Slowly Escaped, As He Look Over at Taurtis.

Taurtis Remained silent While Waiting for a Response, he Looked at Sam, And Cupped his Cheek Wiping away His Tears.

Sam Gave in To A Soft Smile, as a Result if Taurtis's Actions, Sam Grabbed Taurtis's Wrist, Removing His hand from his Face, And Leaning in.

Sam Kissed Taurtis, His Sweet Lips Sending A Raging Storm of Butterflys in Sams Chest, as More Tears Ran down his Cheeks.

Pulling away from the kiss, Taurtis gave a Sweet smile before asking, "Why are you Crying...?"

Sam Let out a Fake Smile, "There's Something I Need to Tell You As well..." Sam Told Taurtis, Looking Down towards the Ground.

"I Can't Stay Here....." Sam Told Taurtis, before looking back out into the Now Fading Sunset.

"What Do You Mean...?" Taurtis asked Sam Quickly, studying his every move.

"I Have to Go..." Sam Replied, looking Back at Taurtis, " Where...?" "Back to Hell..." Sam Replied, As Taurtis Looked at him Confused.

"100 Years ago, I Killed Somebody......" Sam Said Tearing up once again, "And I Was Cursed, To Live out 100 Life times, Each one I Would fall in love with somebody..... And Then Be Brought back to Hell, And Have to suffer the Same Pain That the Girl Who I Killed Family Felt." Sam Blurted out Trying to explain, as He Started to Fade into dust.

Taurtis Felt the Tears Now Sliding down his Face as Sam Reached out his Hand, Placing it on Taurtis's.

"See You Next Time....." Sam Said, Before He Dissapeard Completely, "S-Sam..." Taurtis Whispered, As the Tears Streamed Down his Face.

The Dust Floated into the Air, Spinning around itself, as it Molded into a Shining, Chrystal Red Heart, In Which Dropped into Taurtis Hands.