Silly X Yuki ((please don't hate me))

Third Persons POV:

Yuki Hugged Sillys pillow. She Sat across from the Girl, who just kept smiling Back At Her.
"Okay! we've Played Pillow fight, And done eachothers make up. What else can we do?"

Silly Forced a Smiled, Something she was Very Experienced in doing. "Whatever You want." She Said in a hushed tone.
Her Goal Was to Make Yuki Happy, One Last time.
"Ooooohhh! Can I do your Hair?" Yuki Giggled, Scooting closer to Her friend.
Silly nodded. While Yuki Jumped from the bed to Get Her Brush.

After a While of  Styling Eachothers Hair. Silly and Yuki snuck downstairs to Sneak some Midnight snacks. Yuki Make Hot cocoa for Them both.
They giggled, getting wiped Cream on Their faces from the Warm Beverage.

Yuki paused for a Second, "Do you Hear that?"
Silly stoped laughing, Looking around Cautiously.
"Listen..." Yuki Whispered. Causing the Eerie situation to illuminate.
Yuki Leaned close to silly, shouting "BOO!" abruptly.
Silly shrieked. Falling back from the Chair, and to the floor. It took Her a Moment to Realize what Had Happened, and Start laughing at Herself.

Yuki Laughed, Smiling. and helped Her up. Silly looked up at Her Burning  Crimson eyes, The pink Hue Radiating From Her own Pale skin. Seemed To Reflect Off of Yuki.
The Two Stayed Quiet. leaning In slowly, Feeling Each others Warm Breath.

Rowan Burst Threw The Kitchen Door, "MAGGOTS WHERES THE INTRUDER!? I WILL BREAK HIS KNEE CAPS!!"
Yuki Blushed, Pulling away from The Mans Daughter.
Okami Ran in behind rowan, "I Got the Snipers!"

"Mom theres no Intruders!" Silly shouted. Okami lowered Her Rife, "But You guys were Screaming?"

Silly sighed, Upset Her parents Ruined Her last moments with Yuki. "we were just Playing around.."
Okami Sighed, relived. "I Thought you Guys were Hurt, I nearly had an Heart attack!"
Silly Hugged Her Mom. She Grabbed Yuki's Hand, and Pulled Her Friend upstairs. Yuki watched Her Quietly, "Um..sorry.." she Apologized, Leaving Silly Baffled. "For what?"

"I Made You wake up Your Parents, which Kinda Ruined the mood." she Admitted, Looking down. Silly hugged Her, "its okay. How about we just get some sleep?" Yuki nodded, and hugged Back Happily.

--------------------

the Next Morning. Silly watched Yuki Leave Threw the Front door, The Two said Their Good Byes. And Yuki Left down the street.

Silly Walked Upstairs, Smiling. Ignoring The Stinging sensation in Her Eyes. Or the Damp Cascade moving down Her Cheeks.

She Went up stairs to Her Room.

---------------

Yuki Paused in Her Tracks, barely Two minutes from the House. She Turned around, Running Back to Silly's home. "I Can't believe I forgot my Backpack!"

She Bolted into the house, and running up the Stairs.
She needed her Backpack with All Her Stuff, so she's prepared for the Trip She's Taking with Her Father.

Silly Opened the Antidepressants, Pouring the Pool of Pills into Her Palm, She Held Her Breath, opening Her mouth to swallow the Pills. Completing an over Dose.

"Sorry Mrs.Okami! I just forgot my BackPa-" Yuki was shouting Downstairs to Mrs.Okami. Her Voice Cut off When She Saw the Flood of pills in Sillys hands.

Silly Gasped, Panicking. She dropped the Yellow Pills to the floor. Covering Her Face trying to slow the Tears.

Yuki walked over to Her Side. Pulling Her into a Embrace, "Silly.." She Managed to whisper before the Girl Broke down in Her Arms.
"Y-Yuki I Am sorry!" She shouted, pushing away Yuki From Her.
"Silly! what are you Doing??"  Yuki looked at Her Friend Scared.

Silly Grabbed her Pills, Climbing on the Bed. She Stepped To the Far side, away from Yuki. "J-Just Leave Me to Die!"
Yuki Grabbed Sillys arm, Pulling Her back and holding onto her as If Her life depended on it. Which it did.
"Silly.."
Silly broke down again, finally giving in. She Hugged Yuki back, buring Her face in Her Chest. "E-Everybody Hates me..."

"Silly nobody Hates You.."

"Y-Yes they Do! They Hate, and Bully me Because I like Girls!" Silly shouted, Immediately Covering Her mouth afterwards.

"You're lesbian..?"

Tears burned in Sillys Eyes, "N-No! Please.. I Am Sorry! I didn't mean it!" Silly panicked. Fear Of Rejection, and Yuki's Hatred.

Yuki Hugged Her Tightly. "Silly its okay.."

"It is..?" Silly looked up at her.

"Yeah..I like Girls too." Yuki Whispered, Wiping the girls tears before pulling Her into a Kiss.

THIS IHS RUSHED DON'T HATE ME. I HAVE MORE ONESHOTS PLANNED XOXO