Emotionless ((Sam X Taurtis)

Found this on my phone, its old. and yes I am working on that Jrian one shot.

I am Alone.

Ever since I was little I have been alone...

"Stanley We can't do this, Did you See what he had Done with That little boy?" I slid down down wall of my room, Hiding my face in my knees.

My parents talked in the room over. "Hes only 4 it couldn't have been that bad.."

But it was..

I heard hear my Mommy Answer The Phone.

Silence.

...

"I-I Am sorry for your loss.."
My Mommys voice echoed threw the nearly empty room.
"..Stanley...He's Dead."

I felt tears swell up in my eyes.

I didn't mean to hurt him.

I Never mean to hurt them.

I can't Help it..

I heard the quiet creaking of the door, and looked up to see my Father.

"Samuel get in the car'."

Rain Slid down the silver Tinted windows.

I stayed quiet the hole trip. curled up in the back seat, I didnt bother to say a word.

Still, There Much needed words Remained unspoken.

The trees we passed started to slow, as we came to a stop. Daddy Opened the Door, he looked down at me saddened.

He Picked me up, And set me on the Muddy Ground. I looked up at him, but he didn't look back at me.

He Grabbed my Hand, And pulled me out in the Trees, The mud Covered my Shoes, I heard a small sound. Then I looked to investigate.

Looking back..

Daddy was Gone.

And I Was Alone..

After I Got Adopted... A Year later.. I Was still alone.

"Charles Just let him be, He's not used to us yet" The woman who told me her name Was 'Mama' spoke to her Husband.

"Thats Not An Excuse for Him To Be Hiding in his Room! We Took him In And Gave him a Warm Home. He Should Respect us When we Talk!" Her husband Fires back.

I looked down to the Floor, Shamed.

He was right.

They have been nothing but kind, why can't I Be kind back?

Why Must I Feel Empty..

"Its Only been 2 Days Let him settle in!" 'Mama' Snapped, Which only Flared her husband more.

Please stop yelling...

he Yelled back, inconceivable words.

It hurts...

Getting up on A Bench, I Climbed up onto the counter.

She was Yelling too.

Please..

I grabbed the kitchen Knife from the Block.

I Saw There daughter Walk out of the room.

So loud...

I Climbed off the counter.

'Mama' yelled something at the man, and Left, slamming the door.

Later that Night I had woken up.