"Opposites Attract" (Sam X Taurtis) unfinished.

A/N: Yeah I'm not going to Finish this >-> so you can have what I did write.

I AM STILL DOING SAM X SILLY THAT WILL BE NEXT ;)

Okay so taurtis is in a team of Good guys 
And Sam is on a team of bad guys.

Bad Guys; Sam. Yuki. Chan. Galaxy. Star Finder.

Good Guys: Taurtis. Grian. J. Dom.  Silly.

...there was an enormous explosion. It was as though a fist of orange flame had decided to punch it's way out of the main complex. Windows shattered. Smoke and fire rushed out. Thousands of pieces of glass and steel, a deadly rainfall, showered down. Alarms - shrill and deafening- erupted. A huge bite had been taken out of the side of the building. 
Sam Had been the one to plant the bomb. Knowing the small size it was hard to believe it Had Inflicted so Much Damage.

When Younger, Sam had gotten into a bad group of People, Always getting Into trouble.
But yet they were his only friends.
He couldn't say No to them.

There he is now.
Robbing a Bank with his Only friends.
Chan. Yuki. Galaxy. And StarFinder.

I guess you could call them...The Villians.

And yet Another Group of Friends, some with Similar Quality's, Happened to Be Inside of the bank at the Time.

The Group, Consisting of Taurtis. Grian. J. Dom. And Silly. Were Helping the People Escape the building.

The Aray Of Smoke Billowing into the Room caused Panic to Arise in The Chests Of the Innocent people as Debris Blew From the walls, Blazing in all Different Directions.

"a Large Hole Leaking into the Outside world was opened in the Building, Just enough for the people in the lobby if the bank to notice it.

The Five Villains rushed threw the Door. No doubt with there sack of loot along side them.

As a result of the Blow, a Large support beam crashed down Right in front of Taurtis.

Behind the Panicked filled Cry's Of the People Trying to leave the building. Taurtis could hear the Calls Of help from the little girl.
Looking over to the Beam. It Leaned against the wall, proping it up Barely above the ground. Only about a foot or So.

Grunting taurtis Pushed his back against the Beam, Trying to Prop it up just enough for the girl to Crawl out, barely Making it budge Untill Grian Came in. Pushing up the Large Beam as well.
Together the two Managed to Lift it just a few inches, but that was more then enough for he Little Blonde girl to Crawl out.

"T-Thank you so Much..." The Girl Whispered in between sniffling, and wiping the few tears that slid down her Face.

Knowing that he Along with Grian, Saved that little girls life.
Taurtis Had a Warm Feeling in his Chest.
He felt more then happy, he was Excited. Thrilled. There isn't a way to properly explain it.

I Guess now You could call these guys...The Hero's..

Once our "Hero's" Retreated from the building, they Could hear the Blaring Sirens of The Police, and Paramedics heading there way.

The so Called "Villian's" were walking Out to there escape car, Getting a good look at a Few of them. one Caught Taurtis's Eye.
But we won't get into That At the Moment.

"Earth To Turtle! Stop Giving the Bad Guys Goo-Goo Eyes, Were heading home." Dom Told him.
Taurtis sent a glare in his Direction.
Dom Responding with a Sly smile, lead Taurtis back to there Group.

Sam Stared out the Window. Pressing his Bunny ears Firmly against his head. Attempting to drown out the Sound of his Friends.
And there fails attempts to Sing along with the radio.

Ed Sheerans 'Shape of You' Was Playing.
StarFinder, and Chan were Terribly off Key.

Yuki & Galaxy Weren't as bad.
But he Stayed Silent..

What has He gotten into?
All he wanted was some friends...

Arriving at there "Secret Base" they all Climbed out.
Galaxy put down the Shield from the Small Control Panel, A Loud Screech Ecoed Threw the Light Blue sky.

The Loud Screech of the Forcefeild Fell As the Purple Haze Dissapeared into the Air.
Allowing the group into there Home.

They Walked down the street side.

Grian was Walking Backwards Talking to J.

Dom was Beside Taurtis, looking straight ahead.

And Silly Was Beside J, Occasionally Adding into the Conversation.

But Something In there Words caught Taurtis's attention.

"what if we did this more Often" Grian Suggested.

J, Adjusting his Glasses. Looked up from the Cement Path "What do You mean?"
He Inquired.

"I Mean, What if We Helped People More often?" Grian suggested, "We could go Around, helping Random People," He added.

"That Could be Interesting" silly said. Agreeing with the idea.

"We could Be Like Superheros from a Comic book!" J Exclaimed, Smiling.

"Of course you would say that you nerd" Dom remarked, J elbowed him in return.

"This is gonna Be Fun" Grian Said to the group.
A Glint in his eyes that could not be mistaken for anything other then excitement.