My Angel 2/2 ((Silly X Yuki))

"Welcome Home~" Yuki Cooed, Sitting Beside Silly. She Kissed the Small Girl on the Cheek, who Didn't Dare Pull away.

Silly looked Around Confused, "what is this Place?"

Yuki Smiled, "Well, Let Me Explain."
She Stood from the Bed, And Walking in front of the Precious Girl.

"When I Fell Yesterday..And You Came To Save Me..I Knew that could Have only Ment one Thing.."

Silly Watched Her, Puzzled.

"You Were My Guardian Angel, Who else would Help me Like that? The Way You Stood in the Light, And Your Hair so Elegantly Blew in the Breeze. I Was Unsure at First, But when I Saw You Sprout those Gorgeous Wings I Knew it Was to good to be True."

Silly Just Stared, "What Are You Talking About.. I Just Gave You A Bandage.."

"Exactly! Thats Why You Must've Been Sent Here to Protect Me! But they Sent such a Small Angel..One that Surely Couldn't Defend Themslef against the big world!"

"I Can Defend Myself.." Silly Paused, Studying the Room.

It was Dark, Damp if You will. There Was Nearly No Lights, And The Walls Were Stone.. They were in a Basement..

"If You Could Defend Your Self Then You Wouldn't Be Here, Now would You?"

Silly Got up Silently, "yeah..I Guess You're Right.." She went over to the Wall, Grabbing One of the Rotted Chucks of Stick from the Floor.

"I Brought You Here to Protect You, Nurture You, And Love You. You Don't have to Be Scared Of M-"

Yuki Was Cut off When Silly Shoved Her Up Against the Wall.

She Pinned Her Back, Holding the Stick Against Her Chest to Prepell Escape.

"S-Silly Why Are You Doing??"

"You Kidnapped Me! And You just Expect me to sit Here and Deal with It??"

Yuki Blushed, Their Faces Inches Apart.

"I am Leaving." Silly Stated, Spotting the Stair entrance from the Corner of Her eye.

"W-Wait Silly, I Love You!" Yuki Shouted when Silly Started Walking Away.

Silly Paused, and Looked Over at Yuki. "What...?"

"I Love You! I am So Sorry!!" she Started Tearing up.

Silly Sighed, Knowing this Was probably a Bad Decision. she Walked over to Yuki, And pulled Her into a Embrace.

Yuki Pushed Her away, Denying the Hug. Only to Grab Her Cheeks And Pull Her in for a Kiss.

Okay, Serious This time. I am not doing oneshots for a While :( I wanna Update and Maybe Finish One of my other Story's.