"Violas story" (Grian X Ellen)

So Ellen is Viola now except for when she took over Violas Body instead of being 7 she was 15.
Requested by @Angel-raven-rae-666

Third persons POV:

Ellen, (Now known as Viola.) Let off a soft sigh.

Looking over Her former Form, Slightly Rotted, And fermented. Made her stomach Churn.

Something about Looking at her Bloodied, and dismembered body Made her uneasy.

Blood had Never Made her Queesy Before.

I guess this Body Has a Few Side effects.

"Viola Thank God You're Okay," Viola's dad pulled Ellen into a Tight hug, causing her to shift Uncomfortably.

"Come on, Let's go home".' He Pulled Ellen towards his home.

Introducing Ellen To his Home, He Brought her to Viola's Room, Giving her a soft kiss on the head and Left.

Ellen Scanned the Velvet Lined room, Her Heart Dropping when her eyes met With a Small Framed Portrait of Her, and Viola.

Ellen Picked up the frame, Looking over it once more.

Viola was the only girl she didn't X.

The Only girl she Trusted.

And the only Girl she cared for.

She Tossed it to the side, with more force then intended.

The glass shattering from the impact once it hit the wall, The disfigured Frame Fell to the floor. Messily Displaying the torn picture of Viola and Ellen.

Ellen Growled under her breath, and Slammed down onto the bed.

Maybe a little Rest will get her mind off things.

The Next morning Viola's Father had made Breakfast. he Ventured upstairs to get Ellen.

Ellen Had Just Changed into a Deep Red Dress, It Had Black Strikes Bursting threw the fabric of the short skirt. As well as a tightly done button-up top.

It wasn't exactly her style, but it seemed to be the only Thing that wasn't Damn Pink.

"Viola I made Your Favorite!" Violas Father called from the Lower Level.

Ellen's Heart skipped a beat, she hasn't had Real food in Ages.

She Hurried down the stairs, Her Skirt bouncing With every step she took.

Her Expression fell When she saw what Sat on the Table awaiting her presence.

French Toast, Prepped Exactly like Mommy Used to make.

Empathize on the Used To.

"Come on sit n eat!"
Violas Father pulled out a seat for Ellen.

"No thanks..I think I'll pass" she Said quickly, And just grabbed some toast.

Cuz yum.

"You sure?" Viola's Father was Suspisus. >.>

Ellen nodded.

"fine.
there's someone at the door, go answer it for me?" Viola's Father Spoke, Clearing the table, making the home once again presentable to Tend there guests.

Ellen Went to the front door opening it up.

She looked up at the Blonde who stood in doorway, smiling at her.

"Viola You ready?"

"For what.." Ellen didn't Recall Viola telling her about this boy.

She Would Remember if viola had described somebody like him.

"Come on, were going to the fair remember"

Ellen cringed, she hated the fair. to much fun, "No..I think I'll stay here.."

Grians Eyes dropped, "Oh..well I Guess there's always next time then right?"

"Are you kids Talkin' bout the Carnival" Viola's Dad, As usual. Had but into the conversation.

Grian And Ellen both nodded, causing Ellen to Blush. why was she suddenly flustered by this guy?

"Don't worry Grian, Viola will go with you." Viola's dad reassured him.

"She will?"

"I Will?" Ellen Asked 'Her' Father confused.

"Yes, Enjoy your date!" They were pushed out the front door.

"Date?" Ellen Didn't recall anybody mentioning that this was a Date.

"Yeah, Come on lets Go." Grian Grabbed Ellen's Hand, Intertwining there Fingers, while as they moved towards the County fair in the center of the town.

Ellen Blushed a light pink, staring off to the side while they walked.

Arriving at the Fair, Ellen studied the place.

Many rides, and shops were scattered across the Grass layered Dirt, A Farris wheel, Candy Shops, Such as Cotton candy, Chocolate, hotdog's. You name it they had it.

A Fair Breeze Moved in from the South, Pushing Ellen's Blonde hair, off to the side.

"Where too first Viola?" Grian asked, Smiling down at her.

Ellens stomach Churned, She felt Exceedingly Contrite When He said Viola's Name.

Strangely she felt a Unfamiliar Affection for this Boy.

maybe this is why Viola Didn't Tell Ellen about him.

Maybe, because Viola was afraid that Ellen Would fall for Grian as well.

She had the right to worry.

"Let's Go Over there.." Ellen Pointed to the Tall Farris wheel on the left.
Grian Moved them to the Farris wheel, Paying for the ride.

Holding openthe door like a GeNtLeMaN

After the Ride, Grian held Ellen's Hand as they stepped off the platform.

"Want some cottoncandy?" Grian asked, dragging Ellen to the stand.

He bought one for Ellen handing it to her. Ellen smiled up at him, As he dragged her Quickly to a Bench near the Edge of the Park, the Seating area was on a Large Wooden platform, which overlapped a large Pond.

The Small Yellow, and blue fish Swam In circles threw the pond. Ellen, and GRIAN Sat down on The Bench near the Edge.

Grian Moved and Arm around Ellen's Shoulder pulling her closer.

"wow..Look at that sunset.." he said quietly.

"Its the middle of the day."

"Shush.."