Glitching time ((Grian X Silly))

THIS STORY IS ENTIRELY ABOUT ANGSTY SHIT SORRY. I GOT THE IDEA FROM ABSTRACT NONSENSE

Third Persons Perspective:

Okami Looked down at Silly Uncertain. "You Sure You wanna wear this to school?"
Silly Smiled enthusiastically, "Yup!"
Okami Smiled, Ajusting the Small Panda Hat on Her Daughters head. "If Thats what you want sweetie." Kissing Her small Head.
Silly Giggled, Reaching up To Hug Her Mothers Head.

-------------------------------

Everything Was Fine Until Middle School. When it all started going down hill.
"We're Meeting at the Ice cream place After School Today Right?" Silly Questioned.
"What kinda question is that? Of course, I'll Die before I break that Tradition." Yuki Promised Her.
Silly Giggles, "Come on Yuki! Don't Joke like that" She Nudged Her shoulder.
Yuki Laughed Nervously. Putting an Arm Around Her Friends Shoulder, "so? How's that Boy You like?"
Silly Blushed, Fiddling With Her fingers. "Well..He Is Sorta..not Interested.."
"What Do You Mean? How Dare He Not Like You! You're Perfect!"
Silly Smiled, "well..He Likes Guys.."
Yuki's Smile Fell.
Shiiiittt. Today Was Really bad Timing!
"Well- I Am Sure Someone else likes You!"
Silly Laughed, "why would i need anybody else? I Have You, You're My Best Friend!"
Yuki forced a Smile.
This really wasn't Working.

------------

Silly Leaned against the Side of the oak shack. It was Sporting Ice Cream And was the Same spot Her and Yuki had been meeting on the First day of Summer for Years.
She Enjoyed Her Minty Cone, The Clouded Sky Seemed to Set the Mood.
While waiting For Yuki Her Mind Started To wander, Mostly To the Thought of the Boy She Used To Like.
She Looked around the Area, The Sun had Started to Go Down. And Yuki Was Exceptionally Late.
Maybe She Just Forgot?
Silly Sighed, I Guess she did Break the Tradition..
She Began Traveling Home, it Had Become Exceptionally Windy.
Well, Wind Does Mean Change.

--------------

it was Early, The Weather Was Rough.
It Was One of those Early "Summer Showers" Though this Was More then Just a Shower. The Rain Pounded down onto the Metal Roofing that protected the family from the climate.
The Wind Pumbled itself against the Side of the building, Trying with all its might to Knock it down.
Silly Was silently Brushing Her Hair, Thinking of the Night Before.
"I Wonder Why Yuki Didn't Show Up.." She Thought Aloud, Watching Her Reflection in the Mirror.
"Well..Speaking Of That.." Okami Piped Up From Behind Her.
Silly Smiled, Spotting Her Mom in the Mirror. "Whats up?" She Questioned, Setting down the brush.
"Yuki's Dad Called.."
"And? Did He Say Why She Didn't Meet Me Yesterday?"
"Honey.. Yuki..Well.." Okami Tried Putting Her Thoughts into words.
"Yuki Moved With Her Mom"
Silly's Expression Dropped, "what?"
"She Said It was Time she Learned Dimention Jumping and Such.."
"You're Kidding Right?" Silly Questioned. Her Gaze Falling to the floor.
"Sorry Sweetie..Things Happen.."

--------------------------

It continued like this through out the School Year.

Since Yuki Skipped out on Her last Year, Silly had been trying to blend in with The other Groups.
Chan's friends and her Didn't Share any interests, Every Conversation Was Awkward and Forced.
Dom's Friends...well Their Bully's, enough Said.
Sookie and Soul didn't Really Like Company.
She Ran Outta options.
Well... Theres one.. One she was trying to avoid, For Obvious Reasons.
Silly Huffed, Stepping Up Beside Their Table, "Mind If I Sit with You Guys?"
"Hi Silly!" Taurtis Waved Frantically from the other end of the table.
Grian Moved Over, Makig a Spot for Her.
Silly Smiled, "Thanks.." She sat down beside Him.
They stayed Silent for the Next Few Minutes. The Lingering Tension Between Her and Sam Was No doubt the Cause.
"Okay, So Whos Excited?" Taurtis Spoke Up, Trying His Best to Shift the Shaded situation into a brighter one.
"For what?" Grian Broke his Gaze wth a particular somebody.
"Season Two! Remember? I Just showed You Guys the trailer!"
Sam Smiled, "Definitely, It's Gonna Be Awesome."
Silly Tuned out a Bit, Grinning. Atleast She Fit in a Little here. Its Going to Be Awkward at first, But they Can Get through it.