Replace Me Already (Sam x Taurtis)

A/N: Before you Read this, I have to say that there is Suicide in this One-Shot.

Third Persons POV:

"Good Taurtis Get me My Phone" Sam Commanded.
Good Taurtis Nodded Running up the Stairs.

Taurtis sat on the other end of the couch from Sam, This hole Slave thing that Sam was doing was really getting on his Nerves.

All of Sam's Attention Goes to Good Taurtis, Since he Always Listens To Sam.

Taurtis Envied all the attention that Good Taurtis was getting. Taurtis was Sams Best friend After all.

Well he Used to be.

Ever since he was Cloned Sam Has been spending less. And less time with him.
And more Time with Good Taurtis..

Unless He directly Started a conversation with Sam, then he wouldn't talk to him.

He's Lost his best friend, and Worse he has been Replaced.

Good Taurtis Came back with Sam's Phone handing it to Him. Sam smiled as Good Taurtis pulled him into a tight hug.

There no point in staying There.

Taurtis got up off the Couch. Walking past the two, and Out the front door.

he let out a sigh, Leaning against the closed door.

They didn't even realize that he was gone.

Would they ever.

Taurtis watched as the Small raindrops Drizzled from the ledge of the roof, Barely Protecting him from the Light shower.

"Hey Taurtis, What's up?" Came the Accent From in front of him, He looked Down as The Blond boy Closed up his Umbrella.

Taurtis Looked Up, to answer the blonds question.
Grian Followed his gaze, "haha Very funny" he Said Sarcastly, while as smiling.

Taurtis Looked back at him with a Blank Expression. "What's wrong?" Grian asked him Once he Saw the Other males Dull Look.

Taurtis Stayed Silent, His Gaze drifting off to the side.

"Is it Sam.."

Hia Eyes Darted back up to Grian  when He heard the name.

"It'll work out okay," Grian said. Placing his hand on taurtis's Shoulder. to comfort him.

He Stayed silent, not responding as Grian Walked into the house.

It Wasn't going to work.

The Next morning Everybody was getting ready for school, Except Taurtis.

He wasn't staying home.
having everybody under the impression that he was sick.

Taurtis Flopped down on the Bed upstairs, Hearing the door close as they left.
"Drink water You'll Feel better!" Grian Called, before leaving as well.

Staring Up at the Ceiling with the same Dull eyes as he had yesterday Taurtis sighed quietly.

He didn't understand, He could make New Friends, He Still has Grian.

But Sam, He was Perfect.

They Had been threw so much together.

No.

Sam and Taurtis have.
Not him and Sam.

Besides he's just a Clone.

And who is gonna miss...just One Clone?
When you can always make another.