Foster care. ((Sam X Grian))

Hey, Guys if You Have Had any problems with Foster Care of adoption feel free to vent in the comments, I Get How difficult that can be. Disclaimer: this is just a Story, I worked hard on this and if it Bothers you Leave, I'm not taking it down.

Sam Climbed over the Back of the couch, moving the curtains while he peered out the window.
"You said I'm Getting a Brother..Right??" He asked excitedly.
"No. He's Just staying with us for a while." His Dad Spoke from the kitchen.
"Soo..Still a Brother right?!"
"I suppose...a Temporary one, yes."
Sam Smiled, "He's Here!" He Squeeled watching the Car pull into the driveway.
The woman got out, opening the side door and helping somebody out.
"Sam. don't stare, its rude." Stanley said, pulling his Son From the blinds.
"B-But dad!"
Sams complaints were interrupted when somebody knocked at the door.
Stanley opened the door, revealing the Woman who was much taller then Sam. Though the first thing he noticed wasn't her height, but the Way Her White Dress burst with the Wind, giving Her an Appealing glow.
His gaze Traved to the Boy beside her. He Stood out of View, His eyes Fixated on The Ground Beneath him.
"Thank You For Taking him in." The woman Handed Stanley an Envelope, "if He's To much Trouble then Please Call to End Your employment."
The boy Winced at the words, Hiding More out of view.
"Why are You Hiding?" Sam Asked, Trying to Lean far enough to see him.
"He's a bit shy.." The Woman Smiled, Pushing Him into the Home.
He stood there awkwardly while Sam Stepped up closer to him.
"What do think Samuel?" Stanley Questioned, playing his Role Prefusingly Well.
"Hes Cute!" Sam Giggled, Pushing some hair out of The Boys Face to see his Big blue eyes. X33
He Blushed, Looking down the Side.
Sam Stared At Him in Awe, until Stanley Snapped him out of His Daze.
"Sam we Have some important stuff to do, Show him Around Please."
he nodded Quickly, Grabbing His hand and pulling him upstairs.

He brought Him to the Bed room, "I Am So Happy To Have a Brother!" Sam Cheered, His Excitement falling when he Didn't get a Response from His new friend.
"Aren't You Excited?"
The Boy Nodded Slowly.
"Yay! what's Your Name?" Sam made Him sit, sitting down beside him. Then Pouted when he Stayed silent, "come on! I'll go first okay?" He insisted, until the boy finally agreeded.
"My Dad calls me other things, but my name is Sam!" He Smiled watching the other boys eyes.
the Boy Looked intensely into Sams Eyes, making his Blush.
"...Grian.."
"Huh?" Sam looked at him confused.
"Y-You asked my Name..its Grian.."
Sam felt his face heat up again, "aww!" He pushed himself into a Forced hug.,Shoving the other down onto the bed.
"S-Sam-!" Grian Blushed while Sam Snuggled closer to his Chest.

~#~

"If you're going to be living with us we're going to have to set down some ground rules." Stanley stated, looking down at Grian.
"First of all, Be nice to my son. If He tells me ONCE that you have Acted out then You're going back. Remember this is just a job, so don't expect any special treatment."
Grian Nodded Slowly, Avoiding eye contact.
"We're Going to the Store And Going to Get Dinner. You Can Stay here and Eat whats left over when we get back." Grian didn't object, He just Watched Sam Carefully.
"Dad..Shouldn't somebody stay with Him..?"
"Its Fine, Lets Go Samuel."
Sam nodded slowly. Stanley Grabbed his Sons hand, and Pulled him from the home locking the door.

~#~

"Grian~ We're Home!" Sam Smiled, Skipping in threw the door.
He spun around, Spotting the small boy asleep on the couch. He crept over, pausing when he got close.
He Was going to Jumpscare Him, but He Looked so Precious in His sleep.
"G-Grian wake up!" He Finally Said, Shaking Him awake.
Grian sat up Groggily. looking around confused for a moment, until his thoughts snapped back into place.
He blushed lowly, "S-Sorry.." He said, getting off the sofa.
Sam smiled, Handing Him a Cookie. "We ate all the food! And Dad wouldn't buy any for you.. So I Saved You a Cookie!"
Grian Blinked Suprised, "T-Thank you.."
"Sam i bought that for you" Stanley said sternly, looking down at His Son and Grian.
"But da-"
"No. Both of You go to Your room."