"How we met.." part 2 ((Okami X Rowan))

I am sowwy

Rowan pulled away from the Kiss. Okami and Him both Burned red.

Okami got up quickly, She Played with Her Hair Flustered, while Rowan just Smiled at Her.

"Y-You like me??" She Panicked.

Rowan Grinned, before stating. "here's The real Question: Will you go out with Me?"

-----------

"Well? What did She say? Don't leave me on a CliffHanger!" Geode Begged Rowan to continue His story.

Rowan sighed, smiling. "Yes."

Gareth Cheered, "Yes! Are We doing a Double Date??"

Rowan Nodded, "If You get Jane to say yes."

Gareth smile, "that'll be Easy!"

"Well. Here She comes now."

"Hey Jan-"

"No." Jane Brushes them off, Continuing Her Stroll to the School.

"That's okay, Better Luck Next time." Rowan Told him, patting His back.

"She will be mine!" Geode Declared Determined, chasing after Jane.

Rowan Smiled, turning while Okami Walked up to Him.

"Hey wanna go out tonight?" Rowan asked with a smile.

Okami nodded, and hugged him.

----------

After the movie with  Gareth, who somehow convinced Janet to go along with Him.

The Four Had Dinner. And Okami And Rowan Headed back To Rowan's house to watch a movie.

Rowan decided to make a move and scooted closer to Okami. He looked into Her eyes before leaning in and kissing her quickly.

Okami burned Red, She Leaned in, Deepening the kiss.

Rowan Pinned Her down on the Sofa, Kissing Her deeply, while their Tongue Fought Okami's Sleeves slid Down, exposing Her Bare and Mangled Arms.

Rowan Pulled Away From the kiss Confused, Okami wondered why they stopped, before she Felt the Slight sensation of Rowans fingers brushing against Her Arms.

She bolted upright and pulled Her sleeves up Quickly, "r-rowan.."

"Okami...What the Hell? There's Cuts all down your Arms!"

Okami got up from the Sofa Quickly, "I-I am Fine. Really!" She forced a smile. Looking down towards the floor.

"Okami.."

"I-I gotta Go! " she Bolted out the door. Not bothering to even take Her Purse.

Rowan sat there Bewildered.

--------

Rowan had passed out on the couch. He woke up to a Text from Okami.

It read:  'Rowan...thank you for being there for Me.. But I Don't think this is gonna work out..Good bye.'

Rowan stared down at the Screen surprised. She broke up with him..after a Week! And over Text none the less.

He Huffed, staring at the roof. He wasn't one to cry, but it sure as hell felt like it Right now.

He decided to Call Gareth.

-----------

About An hour later Rowan Was walking to Okami's House, he carried Her purse while approaching the door. He decided to use Her leaving it at his place as an excuse for Talking to Her again. And at least finding out why she broke it off.

He knocked but no body answered. He Turned the knob and it was unlocked. So he went inside, just in time to Hear a Thump from upstairs. Her moved over to the stairwell, and traveled upstairs confused.

"Hello?" He Called out with out any answer. He Saw the Light trickling from Okamis door, he Stepped inside Her room. Staring in shock as he saw her passed out on the floor.

--------

The Hospital was Busy, just stepping inside could cause a rush of Adrenaline to burst threw you.

Rowan Was by Okamis bed waiting for her to wake up.

He pushed the Gentle blue Bouquet into her Hands, staring at Her impatiently. Not even blinking until it became absolutely neccesary.

After hours, or so it seemed. Okami's Eyes Suddenly Fluttered open.