"Problems part 2" ((Sam X Silly))

Third Persons POV:

"Stop Hurting Yourself.."

"B-But I-"

"Sam, Is It Really going to solve Your Problems?"

Sam Paused, And looked down.

"No...."

"Promise me that You'll stop.."

Sam bit his lip, "b-but silly I-"

"Sam."

"Okay.."

Silly moved in and Hugged Him.

Sam Stopped Her, wanting to Continue the conversation, "You said You're anorexic?"

"I'm not." Silly stated.

"If you're not..then wanna go out with me tonight? Perhaps a Restaurant?" Sam Asked Hopefully.

Silly paused, Looking Down for a Second, "o-okay.."

------------------------------------------------------

Sam Held the Blue Parasol over top of Him, walking on his way to pick up Silly.
The Crystallizing Drops Formed into pools on the ground. Splashing, and Flying up When Sam came in contact with them.
He walked up to Her Door, Knocking, before walking inside.

He paused in the doorway, listening Quietly.
"You're actually going to Eat..right?" Okami asked silly, while They walked into the front room.
"Yeah..." Silly watched the floor, until her eyes Caught a glimpse of the soaked Sam.
"Sam.."
Sam smiled, and Silly Ran up and Hugged Him.
He petted her Head, and She hugged Him, desperate to get away from the Pleading eyes of Her peers.
Sam Grabbed Her Hand and Brought Her Outside.

-------------------

on Their Way to the Restaurant Silly Hugged Sams Arm, Not thinking Of How Abused It was.
Sam Watched Her Quietly, Their Eyes Momentarily Locking for only a Second or Two.
But it was enough to keep the Sparks flying.

-------------

Arriving, Sam Closed the Parasol. Cristalized Droplets Falling into Sillys Hair, Giving it a Small Shine. the Moonlight seemed to illuminate Her, only Making Her More Beautiful.
Sam Studied her in Awe.
Silly Blushed, looking away.
Sam Regained His Composure, a little Embarrassed. He Held out His Arm, which Silly Gladly took, and They Made their Way into the Restaurant.

The Waiter took them to their Seats. the Place was Crowded, men and women alike talking over each other to get the Words to their partners. Each one making a futile Attempt at Conversation.

Sam sat down across from Silly, Their eyes locking for less then a minute.
the Waiter Brought them their Food.
Sam Watched Silly Quietly, it was a Little Creepy. But he wasn't trying to be.

Silly Stared at the Food, She wanted to Eat, for Sam. But.. There was so many calories..
She was going to gain so much weight! But She Had to Do this.

"Silly?"

"I-I am not Hungry.."

Sam got up, Moving into place Beside Her.

Silly looked down.

"Silly, You Have to Eat Your Food..You're not Heathy.. "

"I Have eaten enough....this month.."

"This month?? Silly You need to eat more often then once a Month!"

"But..S-Sam..I'll Get Fat! And Then Nobody will Love me..You won't love Me.."

Sam Stopped, Looking Down.

It was Exactly what he thought, if He wasn't perfect then who was going to need him? If he didnt do the best in School what was the point for him to Continue Co Existing with the rest of this Terrible Race.

But..he figured it out.

His point was Silly.

Sam Wrapped his Arms Around Her,

"You're Perfect the Way You Are..."