"stay Positive..!" (Sam X Silly)

A/N: Requested by Lunar_Ice

Third persons POV:

The Wind Billowed threw her Silky Pink hair. The moon lighting up her Elegant face.

Yuki, Stood near the edge.
Fear filled her veins.
She wasn't going to go out like this.

"Yuki We can Talk about this!" Sam shouted over the wind, and downfall.

Silly stepped forwards. Yuki's Attention immediately swung To Her.

Silly's hands rose defensively, "I'm You're best Friend! Just let me talk to You please..." 

Tears Clung to Yuki's Cheeks, unnoticeable from underneath the rain.

"I Am Sorry.." Yuki's Hands shook, as she raised her Gun. Aimed at nobody in particular.

Nobody moved.

Silly's eyes widened "Wait Yuki Don't-!"

The Bang Of the gunshot force drove Yuki back. she Stumbled, Her Scream filling the air, as she tumbled off the edge.

Silly dove forwards, grabbing Her Hand.

For the split second in between it all nobody was watching.

The Bullet tore threw The Silence, hitting Somebody Square in the chest during it's wake.

But Whom?

Taurtis Stumbled back. The bullet Punctioning his skin, Forcing His Blood to The ground.

The Defening silence Flooded the air as he collapsed to the ground.

Yuki was Sentenced to 25 years in Prison. 20 if She Did Community service every Saturday.

Taurtis, unfortunately. Despite Sams Attempts. Wasn't able to be saved.

Silly Couldn't help but beat her self up over this. (not literally) Her and Yuki were Best friends. She Knew this was Going to happen.

Now Her best friends in Jail.

It doesn't look like things will turn over soon.

the Following evening school was canceled due to Taurtis's Death.

Sam Sat at home alone, With Just his Thoughts To Comfort him.

If they were comforting at all.

Maybe he should take some advice from Okami.

Stay Positive :D

Sillys feet Grazed the Gravel Path.

Family's Roamed the park.
Children tossed their balls on the grass.

All is happy.

Nothing can go wrong.

Silly sighed. Pushing her hair behind her ears.

"What's wrong?"

She Looked up from the Ground. She Recognized J, who looked up from his book.

He Scooted over on the bench, leaving her room to sit.

Silly smiled lightly. Sitting down beside him.

They sat in Silence. The Animals, plus low chatter of the Other Resident's The only thing making it not Awkward.

"Is it Yuki.."

Silly played With her skirt, "It's Just.. 25 Years is such a long time.."

J Adjusted The Glasses on his face, "you know I could bail her out for you."

Silly shook her head, "No...She needs To Pay her time..She Killed So Many people.." Silly looked off to the side.

If only she had done something sooner..

"You want a hug?"

Silly nodded, Hugging J Quickly.

"Hey Guys!" They Separated. Glancing up to see Sam Standing above them.

He Smiled Excited to see his friend's. Overly Bright for Somebody who just Lost his best friend to His Ex.

Silly Blushed Lightly. J Looked up at him, Confused on his Over joyed behavior.

"You Guys wanna Grab Ice Cream With me?"

Silly Nodded. Something sweet might just be what she needs right now.

Sam, and Silly sat at a White Outdoor Table set. A Red, and black Striped umbrella overhead, blocking the sun.

J Walked over, Handing them the Ice cream.

Sam Thanked him, Smiling as he ate.

Silence. That is until J Spoke up.

"So.. Sam. how are you doing?" J Asked. Attempting to Ease into the Topic Of Yesterdays Events.

"I Am Fine!" Sam Spoke with a smile.

He showed no hint of Grief, or Sorrow.

"So What were you two Doing in the Park?" Sam Changed the Subject just as fast as it had came up.

"Walking" silly Smiled at him.

J tried to make another attempt at Bringing up the subject, "Sam.. Do you Live Alone now?"

Sam Glanced over him, confusion Drizzles into his eyes. "What do you mean?"

J Thought. how does he Address this Situation?

"You Know..since Taurtis died.." Silly spoke up for him. The same questions seeming to puzzle her mind.

Sams Face lit up once again, What are you guys Talking about?" He Let off a Small Laugh. Both silly, And J Looking at him with Skepticism.

"You Know, That Guy you Lived with."

"Guys I've Lived alone since My Dad Moved out," Sam appeared Serious.

Silly Looked over at J Confused, who just shrugged in response.

"Why are you guys asking such Weird Questions" Sam Laughed. he Stood up from his chair.

"Wait, where are you going?" Silly asked. She stood up as well.

"I gotta get home to do some homework, Thanks for the Ice cream." Sam Went to leave.

"Wait..I Gotta do homework too lemme come over," Silly Insisted

Sam Smiled once again, "sure."

Sam Wrote on his Math Sheet, Whistling a Low Tune.

Silly Had already Completed her homework earlier. She studied the room.

None of Taurtis's Stuff was missing, Everything in the same place it had always been.

On the Coffee table in front of them in the corner. away from their math book's, Sat a picture frame.

A carefully laid out picture of Sam, and Taurtis Posing for a Selfie sat in a deep Blue Frame.

"so You live Alone right?" She Questioned.

Sam Nodded, Looking up at her. He moved a bit closer.

"You Don't know who Taurtis is then?"

Sam Shook his head. He Smiled, placing a Hand lightly On hers.

Sillys Cheek's glowed a light pink, yet she Tried to ignore it. she looked off to the Side, Hoping Sam didn't notice.

Sam chuckled, Pushing Some Hair out of her eyes.

"i like Your Hair..its Really soft, And smells good too," Sam changed the subject.

Silly ignored the Creepy comment.
"Thanks.."

Sam moved closer.

Silly Blushed brighter, Playing nervously with her Hair.

Sam Smirked, And Leaned In for a kiss.