Chapter Four

Noelle held my hand the whole drive to her house. Even though it was so new and I wasn't sure what was going to happen, it felt so right.

"Noelle," I asked a little concerned.

"Yes?" she focused on the road.

"Where are we going?"

"Oh, our house wasn't available to be bought back so we had to get a new one, you're going to love it," she squeezed my hand pulling into the neighborhood.

She pulled up to a house probably a little bit bigger than her old one, but it looked a lot like it in the features. It relaxed me a little knowing her family still had the same taste.

"So are they out writing somewhere?" I asked walking in.

She laughed, "no, they're probably still unpacking."

"What! They're going to be so upset!" I could feel the panic making its way in. Noelle's parents were always pretty relaxed, but skipping school was never allowed.

"Nah, they'll be happy it's you," she smiled walking around the bottom of the house.

There were boxes everywhere. Clear they hadn't really unpacked. We walked into the kitchen and I smiled smelling her mothers chocolate cookies.

"Noelle, did you get hungry already?" she asked still looking at the stove.

"Mom, Ally's here," she threw her book-bag on the couch.

Her mom turned around faster than I think I've ever seen anyone do.

"Ally! I'm so glad you're here!" she rushed over and squeezed me tight.

I laughed hugging her back, "I'm glad you guys are here too."

She stepped back and held me shoulder length apart.

"Noelle is really going to need you this year."

"Well senior year is going to be tough," I laughed.

"Yeah that's it," she laughed.

I glanced at Noelle seeing her give her mom a glare. There was something up between them, but I honestly didn't want to poke at it.

"So how about those cookies?" changing the subject.

"Oh yes," her mom ran to the stove and pulled them out.

"Go relax and I'll bring some up," she smiled.

Noelle took my hand and practically ran up the stairs.

"Why are you going so fast?" I laughed.

"You're going to love my room," she smiled.

We started to walk to the hallway and she opened a door that had stairs going straight up. Once up I saw a huge bay window on one side. The ceiling was angled and it was pretty spacious.

"This is so cool," I mumbled walking around.

"I know right? I've got a lot of decorating to do, but I'm so excited for it." Noelle sat down on her bed.

I looked at her and smiled as she took her boots off. She had grown up beautiful and I just wanted to enjoy her beauty. I walked over to her and stood in front of her.

"Noelle?" I asked fidgeting with my fingers.

She looked up smiling, "yes?"

"I know we talked about sexual encounters with men while you were gone, but did you.." I trailed off.

"Yes, there were two, but they weren't nearly as beautiful as you," she placed her hands on my hips.

My heart started to race looking at her. I didn't know what I was doing, but I didn't want to stop.

I placed my hands on her shoulders and straddled her waist. Her eyes widen a little at my moves. I wrapped my arms around her neck pulling my body close to hers. She wrapped one arm around my waist and gripped one of my thighs grinning.

"Ally, I thought it was going to take a lot to get you to consider me," she whispered moving her lips to my neck.

I gasped as she started to suck on the side of my neck. I moved my head to the side to allow her more access. I've never felt this good. Jermey's sad attempt at turning me on was nowhere near as good as Noelle's. As I moaned lightly I started to feel a little nibble on my neck. I didn't hate it, it was just new to me. It wasn't until I felt a bite that I yelped.

"Noelle!" I moaned and gasped all at once.

She pulled back quickly and stood me up fast as she moved to her mirror.

"Noelle, I didn't mean you had to stop," I mumbled walking up to her. I glanced into the mirror behind her and I could see just how dark her eyes were.

"Noelle are you okay?" I stepped back.

She shook her head and turned to me, her eyes now the same blue again.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just got a little carried away and I know I need to take it slow with you," she smiled nervously.

"Hey," I stepped closer to Noelle taking her hands, "I'm just as nervous."

"Ally," she squeezed my hands, "a lot of things have changed and I just don't want to lose you again."

"You won't," I let her hands go and hugged her tight.

"Cookies!" her mom yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

Noelle smiled and went down to get them from her mom. I took the chance and went to the mirror to look at my neck. I was a little shocked to see two small dots on my neck. She really bit me. Was it her kink or something?