Chapter Nineteen

I could hear the blood. It was mesmerizing. The steady rate of it flowing from the heart through the body.

He was scared. It was clear, but I needed it.

His blood was warm. Smooth down my throat. I could hear his whimpers but I couldn't stop. I needed it.

That is until a sharp pain came to my teeth.

I pulled out quickly as he passed out in my arms. I quickly sealed his wounds and lay him down.

Why was there pain? I didn't feel it from the bags.

I heard an accelerated heart rate passing me by. A runner. That sounds yummy.

I quickly pinned him down behind a bush and bite down. His blood was like an energy burst in my body. I loved the feeling I got from it.

Until it happened again.

I pulled back and sealed him up. What's wrong with me? I'm a new vampire and I can't even do it right.

"Ally!" I turned around to see Noelle standing over the man in the bush.

"Wait...he's alive," her shock was almost insulting. I wanted to finish him.

"Yes, my stupid fangs started hurting," I rubbed the lightly.

"They what?" she looked at me with utter confusion.

"They started hurting. I was in the middle of eating and boom pain. It wouldn't stop until I did."

"I've never heard of that," she moved fast until she was in front of me.

"What?"

"In everything I've learned I've never heard of that," she opened my mouth and examined my fangs.

"Really?" I tried asking with my mouth wide open.

"Yes," she looked around, "now lets get you back home."

"But I'm still hungryyyyyy," I pouted.

"I've got more bags at home baby."

"Fine, but babe," I looked at the ground.

"Yes?" Noelle had started to exam my body.

"I'm also super horny," I leaned into her, "I need you to help me."

She halted at my hips, "oh really?"

"Yep, now that I'm a little feed I can see why it gives you that quick turn on," I pulled him up straight to look at me.

She grinned, "your blood usually turned me on the most."

"Oh really?" I trailed my finger down her chin and I heard her breath hitch.

She shook her head fast, "I have to get you back. We'll talk about this later."

I groaned as she dragged me along the road.

It wasn't an easy trip. Everyone just sounded delicious. Once back she feed me two more bags until I was finally satisfied. Well at least in hunger.

"Pleaseeeeeee," I begged on the couch as she paced the room.

"In a bit baby," she was on the phone with her dad.

Her parents were just a town away asking some family friends to join the fight. They had grown their army to about 50 vampires, 2 witches and there was rumor of a wolf pack. I know I'm a vampire, but I was really hoping the wolf pack was true. I needed to know how cool they looked.

"Yes a pain, how could that happen? Is it because their still new?.....Mine never did either...I know it doesn't make sense, but that's what happened. I mean I guess we should be thankful, it makes training a whole lot easier.....Yes dad we'll be good until tomorrow I love you," she hung up finally.

"So what does he say?" I asked standing up.

"He's just as confused. It's never happened to any of us before," she threw her phone on the couch.

"Well I guess I'm special," I winked.

She laughed lightly, "blood really gives you confidence."

"It does doesn't it," I giggled. Then a thought came into my head. I hurried to the bedroom.

"Where are you going?"

"You'll see," I giggled.

I grabbed one of Noelle's shirts and stripped down to only it. I slowly walked back into the living room to see her sitting on the couch with the tv on.

I walked right in front of the tv and smiled at her.

"You know, I'd really love to know what you taste like," I bite my lip smiling.

Her eyes grew a little dark as the scales my body.

"It'll be interesting to have someone bite me," she winked.

"I'll do more than bite."

A/N:
Hey guys! I know this isn't my best, but it's a little filler to get us to the next big part! Stick around with me please!  ❤️