Chapte Five

It'd been a week since Noelle kissed me in her room. We were doing good. We hadn't really told anybody about our kissing and she was okay with that. Noelle didn't mind moving at my pace. She swore up and down that I was the only good reason to be in this town and if she had to wait for everyone eles to know she would. Just like when she was only my friend, she was too good for me. Noelle was always the nice person. She helped everyone, tried to make peace between everyone, helped the elderly. The girl was on fire and I was the sarcastic one who liked to avoid people. I really still didn't understand how we became such good friends.

I laid in her bed with my arms wrapped around her. Her arm laid underneath my neck as she stroked my hair softly. It was pouring all weekend long and honestly we didn't mind. It gave us a reason to stay together in bed.

"So, want to play a game?" I asked looking up at her.

"Strip poker?" she winked and I squeezed her waist.

"Hey perv I was thinking clue."

She sat up smiling.

"Or hide and seek?" she winked and crawled out of bed.

"I always lost when we were kids," I pouted sitting up.

"Awww come on baby," she cooed leaning over the bed.

"Fine, but if I find you. I get to choose what we do next," I poked her nose.

"You're on," she winked and before I knew it she was gone.

I decided to do it the proper way and count to ten. But a little roaming in her room while counting didn't hurt. I opened up her closet smiling. Noelle's fashion sense had changed since she left and I found it pretty hot. She had a lot of darker colors and boots were probably the most common items in her wardrobe.

I stepped deeper into the closet and as I turned to leave I slipped on something and fell to the ground.

"Fuck," I sat up and noticed that my hands were wet. When I looked down I think my heart dropped out of my body.

It was blood.

I looked behind me to find a blood bag busted open. What the hell was a blood bag doing in her room? What was she hiding? Was she sick? Who keeps blood in their closet?

Fear set in as I sat on the floor of her closet. I couldn't move. The factor that I was sitting in blood made me cringe but I couldn't move. Why was there blood?

I finally got the courage and got up to my feet. I moved slowly scared I was dripping blood as I went to the bathroom. I started to wash my hands slowly. Then I noticed my shirt had splatter dots on it.

"Ally, are you even trying to find me?" I heard Noelle coming up the stairs and panic set in even worse.

What was I going to say? 'Hey I tripped on the random blood bag in your closet?!?!'

I froze in place my hands still under the faucet as she opened the door.

"Ally, I," before she could finish she froze at the door.

I stared at her watching as her eyes turned like they had at the beginning of the week. I didn't know how to feel about it. Part of my brain said run and the other part said stay cool.

Her mouth begin to open slightly and I saw them. Two long pointed Fangs set in her mouth.

"Noelle," I gasped stepping to the side a little.

"Ally, where did all that blood come from?" she almost hissed.

"I-in your closet. I tripped and it exploded and I'm sorry, please don't hurt me," my heart raced as I felt my knees start to cave and I slid down the wall.

Was this even real?

"Mom!" she shouted.

I heard footsteps coming fast as I curled my knees up to my stomach growing to scared to move from my spot.

"Noelle, what," she didn't finish no doubt seeing what was happening.

Wait did she know?

I looked up to see the same dark eyes, but no Fangs in sight.

"Noelle, basement now, don't come out until I say so," she growled.

"Mom, I can't," she stuttered and I saw he Fangs retracting.

"Now!" her mothers Fangs came out longer than hers and my heart stopped.

Noelle was gone in an instant. Her mother knelt down in front of me. Her fangs retracting and her eyes clearing.

"Mrs. Young, what's happening?" I stuttered.

"Ally, I think you can tell what's happening," she spoke softly.

A/N:
Oh it's happening sweetheart! Hope you guys are liking it! ❤️