Chapter Twenty-Four

A/N:
Hey guys! Sorry I'm a little late but I hope you still love me! Far warning this is a cute/sexy time chapter! I wanted to give you something happy before the climax! I also attached a song to this one because I really feel it expresses Ally and Noelle's love! I'm also going to warn you we're coming to an end soon! I've enjoyed writing this so much and I hope you'll stick around with me for a new one! Thank you for reading! I love you guys! ❤️

"I can't believe we go into battle tomorrow," I said as I changed into my pajama shirt.

"I know," I could hear her somber tone from the bedroom.

I walked into the bathroom to see her starring into the mirror with her shirt tilted up. I walked up next to her and leaned against the counter looking at her.

"Where was it?" I whispered softly.

She didn't look at me. She simply moved my hand to her stomach, it was a little lower than her heart. She laid my hand flat along the spot with hers over mine.

"Here?" I mumbled softly looking at our hands.

"It went all the way through. Broke straight through an organ," she laughed halfheartedly, "I don't even remember which one. I've blocked out so much from that day and the rest pretty much got blocked out by me dying."

I could feel the tears starting to come to my eyes as her moms image went through my head.

"I want let that happen," I gritted through my teeth.

She finely looked at me and moved quickly to cup my head. I looked at her as she rubbed my cheek lightly.

"I won't let it happen to you," she whispered back before she kissed me softly.

I moved my hands to grip her waist and pull her against me. She pinned me with her hips to the counter. Our kiss continued getting deeper by the second. She moved her hands to my hips and placed me on the counter. Her lips trailed down to my neck. I parted my lips gripping tighter onto her shirt.

"Noelle," I moaned lightly as her teeth grazed my neck. As they sank in my moans got louder. I needed her. I needed her touch and comfort before whatever tomorrow held.

I wrapped my arms around her neck as her teeth pulled out slowly. She licked her lips grinning at me.

"Tasty?" I teased.

"I can never have enough," she winked picking me up by my thighs.

She carried me to the bed and sat me down softly. I looked up at her while she moved to the dresser.

"Where are you going?" I pouted.

She grinned as she pulled out one of my favorite shirts of hers and threw it at me, "put it on please?"

I stood up smiling big. It was a plaid button up. She wore it all the time with her band tshirts. It was a look I couldn't help but love. I put it on buttoning up to right at my boobs. I looked at Noelle to see her smiling.

"Now that's a look I'll never get over," she bite her lip walking to me.

I grinned big watching her, "I want to know how this shirt doesn't hang this low on you." We both looked down to see it hanging right past my underwear.

She laughed, "my boobs keep it up higher." She winked and we both laughed.

When she made it to me she ran her finger down the center of the shirt that wasn't covered. I watched her finger as it stopped at the last button, buttoned.

I bit my lip and spoke softly, "are we going to have fun?"

"I'm going to make sure I take care of you before whatever happens tomorrow baby," she picked me up again laying me on the bed.

I looked up at her as she threw her shirt off and her underwear.

I shook my head laughing.

"What?" she blushed.

"You must be in need," I winked.

She crawled up the bed to me, "desperately."

I blushed and leaned up to kiss her. She kissed me back and I quickly wrapped my hands around her neck keeping the kiss deep. I could feel her hand start to unbutton the buttons as we continued to kiss.

I pulled away a little as I felt her fingers run over my pussy. I could see the grin already taking over her face. No matter how much I'd changed in the past weeks I loved when she took over.

"What do you want beautiful?" she spoke softly in my ear.

"You," I blushed pulling her against my body.

I felt a finger slide into me slowly. I threw my head back moaning lightly.

She started to move it slow and deep as she kissed my neck.

"More," I moaned running my fingers in her hair.

I felt her teeth graze my neck as she slipped another finger in. I could feel my heart racing faster. Her teeth sank in and I moaned her name. I loved the feeling. Her feeding from me while she coxed my high. She added another finger and I could feel myself loosing it.

"Baby...I'm," I didn't finish before her lips crashed into mine. The taste of my blood had me nipping at her lip. Her fingers moved faster as I tugged her lip.

Her lips came crashing back and I felt her thumb graze my clit and my high took me. It felt so good and I instantly felt relaxed.

She let me go and I tried to catch my breath. She grinned big as she pulled her fingers up and licked them. I blushed deep.

"All power vampire witch and I've still got you blushing," she grinned laying down next to me.

"Yes you do. Thank you," I moved to lay my head on her shoulder.

"For?"

"Relaxing me."

"No need to thank me beautiful."

"You always know the cure."

"You're my cure."