Final Chapter

***4 years later***

"Ally I can't find my little mermaid shirt!" I heard Noelle yell from the bedroom.

"Babe it has to be there," I laughed.

She came storming out shirtless, "I can't and I can't risk loosing it. We're going to the magic kingdom today and I can't wear any old shirt to meet the little mermaid."

I laughed even harder, "you know I love you right?"

"Yes, now find the mermaid!" she walked back in the room.

I laughed following her in and looking through our suitcases.

"You know she'll love you right? Even if you wore a tangled shirt."

"Not the point. I pride myself on loving her and I have to show her," she sifted through shirts.

I laughed and pulled her shirt out of my suitcase and handed it too her, "trust me she'll know."

She grabbed my cheeks and kissed me deep then pulled her shirt on. "Now we can go."

I blushed taking her hand walking out of our room.

"Do you think my mom will like Germany?"

"I think so. So loves chocolate," Noelle hip bumped me.

"Yes she does. And don't forget the beer," I laughed.

"You're going to love that baby. All the breweries's," she smiled.

"I can't wait for that whiskey one you keep telling me about," I wiggled a little.

We boarded the tram to magic kingdom and my heart started to race. This was my first time in Disney World. Noelle promised if I made it through college with her we'd go. And to my surprise I did it. With only a few mishaps.

Side note: if you drink from a person who just drank you get drunk too.

"Babe look!" Noelle pointed out the window and my heart stopped.

There it was the castle. The most beautiful thing I'd ever seen.

Well that is until I see Beasts castle. Which Noelle already promised we'd go to France next year since their main castle is Beasts.

The team finally stops and we make our way in. If you've never been to Disney World let me let you know the music is playing from the get go. It literally made you feel so happy. You just wanted to have the best day of your life.

"Wait we have to take a picture," I smiled big stoping in front of the castle.

Noelle laughed and picked someone out to help us take a picture. She pulled me close and I cheesed harder than I think I ever had on my life.

Most of the morning was rides, rides and rides. My favorite; the haunted mansion. Even when we got stuck in the graveyard listening to the damn song over and over.

Finally though it was lunch time and we had reservations at Beasts Castle.

I think my heart stopped waking into the ballroom. My life was waiting for this moment to eat in Beasts castle.

When we sat down I had a little moment looking at Noelle. She was me beast. Of course she made me a beast, but I love her for that. Now I'll literally never have to leave her.

We ate the most beautiful steak and potatoes I think I've ever had. Then came desert and yes there was grey stuff and yes it was delicious.

"Babe why is this so good?" I smiled with my mouth full.

She didn't respond, but she kept looking around.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah sorry," she laughed.

"You sure?"

"Yes."

She looked around again and then took a deep breath.

"What are you doing?" I put my food down.

She stood up and bent down in front of me and my heart stopped.

"Baby," I breathed out.

"Alyssa Rae, will you marry me?" she pulled out a little black box with a princess cut diamond ring.

I gasped looking at it and was quieted quickly by all the awws around me.

"Yes!" I shouted wrapping my arms around her neck.

She quickly stood up spinning me around.

This was it. I had her. And I would have her for the rest of life. Me and my high school fangs.

A/N:
This is it my loves! The ending of a story I was so happy to write! I can't stop thanking you enough for all your support! I hope I didn't disappoint in the final Chapter! I also hope that maybe one day I can revisit this story! I love you guys so much! Also I'm starting up a new story! Maybe you'll come read it too? ❤️

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/IVjAlljkKG