Chapter Seventeen

My breathing was heavy and my vision fuzzy. I couldn't comprehend what I saw in front of me. I started to walk forward and it became clearer.

It was my mom.

She was scared. I quickly reached for my mouth in fear it was me, but it wasn't. I was normal. Then I felt cold air down my neck. I turned slowly to see a tall man with dark hair hanging down to his shoulders. His fangs were almost to his chin and his eyes were the darkest I had ever seen. I looked back to my mother and before I knew it there was a deep pain in my neck. I could feel myself slipping. I heard my name faintly beyond the void.

"Ally!"

I jolted up from the bed. I looked around the room to the same room I fell asleep.

"Ally," I felt Noelle's hand rub my back softly.

I looked at her and quickly wrapped my arms around her. She held me close while I tried to gather my breathing.

"It was just a bad dream babe. I've got you," she rubbed my back softly.

"I think I dreamed of Victor," I finally mumbled out.

Noelle pulled my away so she could look at me.

"Tell me what he looked like."

"He had long brown hair and his eyes were dark, fangs longer than," before I could finish Noelle was up and out of the bed.

"Dad!" she yelled running out of the room.

I sat for a moment, until I heard them all talking in the living room. I got up and looked in the mirror to see all my sweat. I grabbed a dirty shirt and wiped myself off and walked out.

"He's got a witch Noelle. He's gaining more than I thought, we have to change her," her dad spoke.

"Mark, it's her choice. We just need to let her know how dangerous it is actually getting," her mother spoke rubbing his arm.

I stood at the door looking on into the living room.

"What about her mom? She won't be able to control her hunger for at least 3 months, what will we tell her?" Noelle's voice almost sounded hurt. I think her change was still all too new to her.

"Baby, we'll figure it out. We can get a witch if we need too," Noelle's mom walked towards her.

"What will the witch do?"

"We could have her cast a spell over Meg so she can pretend to be Ally for a while. We could have her help change her mind about letting Ally live with us for a while," Noelle interjected.

"Or we could just tell her!"

"It's not that simple baby. We're lucky Ally understood. Now we'd have to tell her we turned her precious daughter into a monster."

"You guys aren't monsters," I stepped out into the living room.

"Yes we are," Noelle looked at the ground.

"Monsters wouldn't go through all this trouble to keep the world peace and to keep a little ole human alive," I walked towards Noelle.

"No matter what your feelings are honey. It's not that easy," her dad said.

"I know it's not, but I know that you guys love me and I love you guys. I trust you with this," I took Noelle's hand.

"So are you going to do it?" she didn't look at me.

"I," before I could finish her fathers phone rang and his eyes shot open.

"Tom?...what!...how?...we're coming home right now. How are our numbers?....that fuckers gonna pay!" her father hung the phone up and looked at me.

"Ally, this may change your answer," he stepped closer.

Noelle squeezed my hand and I could feel the sweat starting to run again.

"They've got Meg and your mother."

My heart stopped and my knees gave out. If Noelle hadn't caught me I would have fallen straight to the ground.

My mom. The only person in the world that could compete with Noelle for my love. The woman that made me and raised me. I can't live without.

"Ally," Noelle rubbed my back.

I looked at her than her parents. They were all there for me and they were going to find her. But it was my turn.

"I want it," I stated.

"What?" Noelle put me arms length away from me.

"I want to change, as soon as possible."

They all looked at each other and without a word her parents started to move around the house. They were getting stuff together. Noelle walked me to our room.

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes it'll help us find my mom. I won't let you guys down. I have to be there when we get her too and this is the best way," I took her hands on mine.

She nodded and put her arm up to her mouth and bite it. She then put it to my face. I took it in my hand and slowly put it to my mouth. I knew I had to do it, but it was so weird.

I bite down slowly and started to suck her arm.

I can't begin to describe to you how weird the taste was. It was just that usual iron taste it was so weird even more metallic taste. But no matter how weird it was I couldn't stop. I looked at her for a moment and I knew what it was.

The venom.

She finally pulled me off her arm and almost launched at her at the want.

"You're going to have to forgive me for this," she looked down at the ground.

"For what?"

Then everything went black.

A/N:
Hehehehehehehe ❤️