Chapter Nine

A/N:
Hey guys! This is a short chapter! I know horrible, but it's also a sexy time chapter! So avoid if you don't want to read and if you do I promise there will be longer ones in the future! ❤️

"Well your blood tastes good, I'd love to find out what your pussy tastes like."

My heart stopped and I looked up into her eyes. They were turning darker and I can't explain it to you, but I could feel her want. I could feel her longer for me this connection. It was all so new to me, but I knew I wanted her.

I leaned over and whispered in her ear, "you'll have to teach me."

She picked me up effortlessly and carried me to her desk and sat me down on top of it.

"What am I teaching you?" she grinned running her fingers up my thighs.

I felt my breath hitch.

"Teach my how to please you," I moaned lightly.

She stopped gripping the top of my thighs and leaned into my ear.

"I think the best way to teach is to show you," she picked me up quickly standing me up in front of the desk.

I watched her intently as she's lifted my top up throwing it aside. She moved down to unzip my pants and shunned them down my legs stepping me out of them. There I stood in front of her in just my underwear. I felt so exposed yet so comfortable. The look in her eyes showed nothing but desire. She wanted me, all of me. That's exactly what she was going to get.

I took it upon myself and unhooked my bra throwing it aside and I sled out of my underwear. The look on her face was priceless.

"You really do want this," she pinned my butt to the desk, "Ally Rae, you never cease to amaze me."

I blushed as she lifted me to sit on the desk, "well I've got a long time to keep amazing you."

She grinned getting down on her knees, "yes you do."

She licked her lips as she ran her hands up the inner part of my thighs. She spread them leaving me fully exposed to her.

"The first step is to give kisses."

Her lips started to trail up my inner thigh. She skipped over my core and kissed down the other one. My breathing was starting to be off. She looked up at me grinning.

"Next step is to give it a good lick."

She gripped my thighs and licked up my pussy. I felt my heart stop at the sensation.

"Next step is to please your babygirl."

She started to suck on my clit and my hand went straight to her hair. I gripped it tight and she moaned against me. Her tongue swirling around the most sensitive part of my body. I had never felt anything like it. The speed of her tongue was amazing. I had the vampire part of her to thank for that.

"Noelle," I moaned wanting to squeeze my thighs together. Her nails digged into one of my thighs keeping them apart.

She slid her tongue down and teased it around my hole. I threw my head back as it slipped into me. Her nose rubbing against my clit. She swirled it around inside of me driving me insane.

I could feel myself getting wetter with every motion.

"Noelle, I'm gonna," I moaned deeply as she moaned into me.

Before I new it I was over the edge. The pleasure was everywhere in my body. My eyes shut tight.

When I opened them she was in front of me licking her lips.

"So?" I blushed.

"That's a taste that I'll never get tired of," she winked.