Chapter Twenty-Six

A/N:
Hey guys! That's right I didn't leave you hanging but for a couple of hours! ;)

Noelle had become my life. She was my heart, my soul, my spirit. I may be undead but she makes me feel alive.

Hearing her scream takes everything out of me.

When I finally braved up to turn around I saw her standing over a body. I ran as fast as I could jumping over a couple opposing vampires laid out taken out in fight. When I made it to her I quickly scanned her body.

"Noelle are you okay?"

She didn't say anything she just looked down. I took her hand and looked down to see her father. The image is something you can never get over. It's the same image her mother showed me. The one she loved surrounded in blood. I could feel my knuckles buckle, but I stayed strong. I looked up at Noelle. I had to be strong for her.

"We'll kill them all," I growled feeling my fangs come out.

She looked at me with puffy eyes.

"Your dad was fighting for us. Now we will fight for him," I cupped her cheek.

She nodded and I saw her eyes grow a little darker.

"Now I'm taking Kyle. You've got Victor," I winked and started looking. I finally spotted Kyle with Sage. Sorry Sage, he's my kill.

I ran faster than I knew my body could go. I leaped into the air and landed on Kyle's back.

"This is for Noelle you son of a bitch," I bite down into his neck.

"This ones for Daniel!" I heard Sage and before I knew it I was lying on top of Kyle.

"You filthy lesbian. Get off me!" I fight Kyle wiggle under me as I sank down.

I pulled my teeth out and pulled his arms back.

"You're a walking sin you homophobic piece of shit," I bite down and yanked as hard as I could. I spit out a huge piece of skin and I looked up at Sage.

"Did I do good?" I asked wiping my face off.

"Considering that's his throat over there, you did great," he grinned and reached down to help me up.

I turned to see some crazy blonde charging at me. She knocked me down to the harder faster than I could think. My air was almost gone as I looked back up to see her leaping in the air. What do I do? How do I fight this off? I looked at my hands and closed my eyes focusing hard. I need a force field. I need a beam of light. Anything. After a second of nothing I finally opened my eyes. I saw her charging back at me, but she quickly bounced off. I made a fucking force field.

"Can you teach me that?" Sage laughed ripping the blondes head off.

"Right," I breathed out and he walked to me.

"Where's Noelle?" I looked to see her ripping Joseph's head off. "What about Meg?"

"She was in the woods a little with my mom. Go find her, most everyone is retreating. All we have to do is take out Joseph and Victor. His minions will fall back," I patted his back.

"Be smart. The man is crazy."

"He hasn't meet me personally," I winked running after Noelle.

She was fast. It was like she was on the hunt. I ran deeper into the woods until she jumped off a hill. I stopped at the hill looking down to see Noelle and her mother circling Victor. Both of them had blood covering their body. I questioned how much of it belonged to Daniel.

I stood their not knowing if I should jump or not so I choose to zone my hearing in as I watched.

"You've gone to far Victor. This has to end today," Noelle's mom spat.

"I agree. You'll both die today," he chuckled.

"Oh really? Because you have no more back up," Noelle growled.

"I don't need back up to take you down. It was easy to take Daniel down," he licked his lips.

"And it'll be easier to take you down," Noelle's mother jumped at him wrapping her arms tight around his neck. Noelle jumped forward taking his legs down. Her mother started to pull at his neck.

"You deserve to suffer for everyone you've ever hurt," Noelle dragged her nail along his neck.

"Humans deserve to suffer," he started to choke.

"It's not for them asshole," Noelle's mom pulled his head further back.

"It's for all of your own kind," Noelle spit on his face.

"You'll rot in hell for that little half-breed," he chocked out.

"I'll see you there," she winked and with that his neck snapped out.

I watched as a widow and a fatherless daughter embraced each other. I never knew what it was like to have a father, but I knew what it was like to have Mr. Young in my life. He was the closet thing I had to a dad.

I finally jumped down and joined them.

"We did it," I spoke softly.

They looked at me with teary eyes and quickly pulled me in their embrace.

"Yes we did girls," her mother spoke softly.

"Now what do we do?" I asked.

"We burn the bodies and go home beautiful," she said stepping back.

I looked at Noelle and I could see deep lines on her arms.

"Babe does that hurt?" I pulled her arms up.

She laughed lightly, "wait to you look in a mirror."

I looked down seeing half of my pant leg gone. I was a mess, but we all were. We fought a battle. we lost some people, but we won.

What sucked was knowing this won't be the last time in my long life I have to do this. We were apart of the protectors. This will always be our battle. But I know I have Noelle and that's all I'll ever need.