Chapter 11

Phil's POV

'Hey hun ^_^ xx'

'hey Libby x'

'Didn't see you today, you ill? :( xx'

"No, just busy sorry. I'll see you tomorrow though x'

'You better! xx'

I sighed and locked my phone, not bothering to reply to the last text sent to me by my 'girlfriend'. This relationship was exhausting me, we'd only been together a week and she wants to be around me every minute of every day. I haven't talked to Jamie, not properly, I don't deserve her. Dan's been trying to talk to me more, he says he's concerned about me, that I haven't been myself, but I can't talk to him either. How could I? Oh yeah, I'm just off to talk to the guy I like about my fake girlfriend that I'm currently lying to in order to keep up my own apperances. Jesus, why can't I get a grip and be normal? Ask out Dan, or even just talk to him?

Adrian's POV

'hey, you around today? x'

'yeah I'm free x'

'park? x'

'I'll be there in 10 x'

i quickly pulled on my usual jeans and hoodie, dragged some straighteners through my hair and laced up my converse. I rand downstairs and poured myself a bowl of cereal before I left. Dan was leaning against the counter wearing sweatpants and a hoodie, cradling a mug of coffee in his hands, his hair still curly and his eyes half closed.

"Jesus, Dan, you need you get off tumblr once in a while." I laughed.

"Ha ha you're so funny." he said sarcastically. "I actually wasn't on tumblr last night, I just had a lot on my mind." I raised my eyebrows, silently asking him to tall me more, but he shook his head 'no'. "It's nothing, don't worry about it. Where you off?"

"I'm just going to the park to see Brigitte. She texted me this morning... I think I might ask her... you know... I think I'll ask her today." I could have sworn that Dan looked disappointed.

"Fine, good luck, bro." I was about to ask him why he was being such a dick, what his problem was with Brigitte, but realized that I only had 5 minuted to get to the park, so I chucked my empty bowl in the sink and muttered a quick 'goodbye' before leaving out the front door.

I managed to get to the park only 5 minutes late, so headed over to the swings where I could see Brigitte sitting. Her hair was natural, curling slightly towards the ends and she had on a flowing summer dress, with lace socks and cropped riding boots, a little leather jacket lay on the ground next to her and she was looking up at the clouds while swaying softly. She was the obvious kind of beautiful, her red lipstick and soft eye make up was well practiced and her hair was natural but somehow heavily styled.

My thoughts flickered to Jamie, how her makeup was always quite natural, not too much but just enough to make her eyes pop and her lips look so soft.

I quickly forced all thoughts of Jamie out of my mind, focusing on the girl ahead of me and walking to meet her. "Brigitte!" I called and she instantly looked away from the clouds and directly at me, smiling widly.

"Hey Adrian. How's it going?" her voice was so sweet, maybe a little too sweet. Shut up Adrian! You like this girl. And you're asking her out. Now.

"I'm great. Um, Brigitte, there was something I was wanting to ask you." Come on Adrian do it now. "Do you want to go out? With me?" congratulations that was the shittiest asking out ever.

"God you're so awkward and adorable Ade. {A/N Ade is short for Adrian incase you hadn't realised...} Of course Its a yes you complete twat!" I let out a breath of relief that I didn't realise I'd been holding in.