Sing: Everest and Marshall: I hope you Dance by: Lee Ann Womack

Pup Pup Boogie: Leeeeeeeeeettttttttts, boogie boogie boogie boogie boogie!!!!!!!!!! Pup style, yeah!
Everest:  I hope you never lose that sense of wonder. You get your fill to eat but always keep that hunger. May you never take one single breath for granted. God forbid love ever leave you empty handed. I hope you still feel small when you stand beside, the ocean. Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens. Promise me you'll give faith a fighting chance. And when you get the choice, to sit it out or dance. I hope you dance, I hope you dance. I hope you, never fear those mountains in the distance. Never settle for the past of at least, resistance. Living might be takin chances, but they're worth taken. Loving might be a mistake, but it's worth making. Don't let some hellbent heart leave you bitter. When you come close to selling out, reconsider. Give the heavens above more than just a passing glance. And when you get the chance, to sit it out or dance. I hope you dance, I hope you dance.
Marshall: Time, is a wheel in constant, motion, always rolling, us along.
Everest: I hope you dance, I hope you dance.
Marshall: Tell me who, wants to look on their years and, wonder, where those, years have gone.
Everest: I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean. Whenever one door closes, I hope one more opens. Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance, and when you get the chance, to sit it out or dance. Dance, I hope you dance. I hope you dance, I hope you dance.
Marshall: Time, is a wheel in constant, motion always rolling, us along.
Everest: I hope you dance, I hope you dance.
Marshall: Tell me who, wants to look back on their, years and, wonder, where those, years have gone. Tell me who, wants to look back on their years and, wonder, where those, years have gone.
Narrator: The dogs clap and cheer.
Marshall: You did great, Everest.
Everest: You have a very talented voice.
Narrator: Marshall and Everest kiss, while Chase tears up.
Chase: That was very beautiful you guys.
Marshall: Thanks, you will always be my bro.
Narrator: Chase and Marshall hug, like a bro hug.