Sing: Marshall and Everest: Remind me by: Brad Paisely and Carrie Underwood

Pup Pup Boogie:  The game begins in three, two, one.
Marshall: We didn't care if people stared. We'd make out in a crowd somewhere. Somebody'd tell us to get a room. It's hard to believe that was me and you. Now we keep saying that we're okay. But I don't want to settle for good not great. I miss the way that it felt back then. I wanna feel that way again. Been so long that you'd forget.
The way I used to kiss your neck.
Everest: Remind me! Baby remind, me!
Marshall: So on fire, so in love. Way back when we couldn't get enough.
Everest: Remind me! Baby remind, me! Remember the airport dropping me off. We were kissing goodbye and we couldn't stop.
Marshall: I felt bad cause you missed your flight.
Marshall and Everest: But that meant we had one more night.
Everest: Do you remember how it used to be. We'd turn out the lights and didn't just sleep.
Marshall: Remind me. Baby remind me.
Everest: Oh so on fire so in love. That look in your eyes that I miss so much.
Marshall: Remind me, baby remind me. I wanna feel that way.
Everest: Yeah I wanna hold you close.
Marshall: Oh if you still love me.
Marshall and Everest: Don't just assume I know.
Everest: Oh baby remind me, remind me. Do you remember the way it felt.
Marshall: You mean back when we couldn't control ourselves.
Everest: Remind me!
Marshall: Yeah, remind me!
Everest: All those things that you used to do, that made me fall in love with you. Remind me, oh baby remind me.
Marshall: Yeah you'd wake up in my old t-shirt. All those mornings I was late for work. Remind me.
Everest: Oh baby!
Marshall and Everest: Remind me!
Everest: Oh baby remind me. Baby remind me.
Marshall: Yeah you'd wake up in my old t-shirt.
Everest: Oh!
Marshall: Remind me, oh baby remind me.
Pup Pup Boogie: Well done Marshall and Everest.