Sing: Chase, Marshall, Skye and Everest: Join The Party by: JT Machinima

Pup Pup Boogie:  Get ready in three, two, one.
Chase, Marshall, Skye and Everest:  Let me take you on a journey below.  Where you'll forget about reality and all you know.  Stuck inside a glitch like an animatronic that broke.  Someone is pulling the strings, we're the stars of the show!  Welcome to the cemetery of abominations.  The forgotten monsters Scott Cawthon's making.  If you come with us we've got a coffin waiting.  You know you've got to run when we all awaken.  Who do we trust? What do we need?  This is inception and I went a level too deep.  Between the lines I need to read.  So we can be released from these evil dreams.  This RPG is hard to beat with so many secrets that they keep beneath.  Want some pizza? Come and eat a piece.  Sing the chorus, make it cheesy please!  I'll be your friend, right till the end.  Join the party!  Don't be afraid, we'll find a way.  Join the party!  Follow the pack, we'll have a blast.  Join the party!  I'm here for you, we'll make it through.  Join the party!  Join the party! Join the party!There's more to this than simple 8-bit gimmicks.  Every line of dialogue has gotten awful cryptic.  If i'm picking a fight then i'm going to finish it.  Foxy jump-scare RAH! How'd you miss it?Did you catch that attack? Mimic it quick.  Bonnie's getting us buffed with his sick rifts.  Bytes and chips, tricks, gifts, and glitches.  Living on the flip side, life is twisted.  The hands of time will not stop ticking.  Find all the clocks, this is your mission.  Got a slot open, need fill the position.  Which one of you will make the most efficient addition?  We're all broken, but we've got these tokens.  You can just ask Fredbear how we keep it golden.  I'll be your friend, right till the end.  Join the party!  Don't be afraid, we'll find a way.  Join the party!  Follow the pack, we'll have a blast.  Join the party!  I'm here for you, we'll make it through.  Join the party!  Graveyards and dungeons, darkness, disaster.  Death and destruction, demented and shattered.  If we're just puppets then who is our master?  This ain't the end yet, it's just the next chapter.  I was an animatronic, but I became a weapon.  With a pretty dark past that I ain't forgetting.  Don't mess with us unless you want a painful lesson.  Because we're dishing out bites like it's 87'.  You will never be safe, we got insane aggression.  It ain't a question why we became an obsession.  We will not be slaves to ScottGames forever.  It's no wonder Freddy Fazbear's name is legend!  We'll never let you go.  In case you didn't know!
I'll be your friend, right till the end.  Join the party!  Don't be afraid, we'll find a way.  Join the party!  Follow the pack, we'll have a blast.  Join the party!  I'm here for you, we'll make it through.  Join the party!  I'll be your friend, right till the end.  Join the party!  Don't be afraid, we'll find a way.  Join the party!  Follow the pack, we'll have a blast.  Join the party!
Pup Pup Boogie:  Song completed, well done.