Sing: C, S, & S: Bang Bang by: Juicy J & Ariana Grande ft. Nicki Minaj

Pup Pup Boogie:  Get ready in three, two, one, go!
Skye:  Sure she got a body like an hourglass.  But I can give it to you all the time.  Sure she got a booty like a Cadillac.  But I can send you into overdrive, oh!  You've been waiting for that.  Step on up, swing your bat.  You see anybody could be bad to you.  You need a good girl to blow your mind, yeah.  Bang bang into the room.  I know you want it.  Bang bang all over you.  I'll let you have it.  Wait a minute let me take you there.  Wait a minute 'til you ah, hey!  Bang bang there goes your heart.  I know you want it.  Back, back seat of my car.  I'll let you have it.  Wait a minute let me take you there.  Wait a minute 'til you.
Samuel:  She might've let you-
Narrator:  Samuel starts coughing.
Samuel:  Can't sing that high pitched.  I heard you've gotta big baby, mouth but don't say a thing.  See anybody could be good to you, you need a-
Narrator:  Samuel thrusts his chest to try to get him to sing, but ends up coughing instead.
Skye:  Bang bang into the room, I know you want it.  Bang bang all over you, I'll let you have it.  Wait a minute let me take you there.  Wait a minute 'til you, oooooh!  Bang bang there goes your heart, I know you want it.  Back, back seat of my car, I'll let you have it.  Wait a minute let me take you there.  Wait a minute 'til you.
Chase:  You know what, girls? let me show you how to do it.  It's Myx Moscato.  It's frizz in a bottle.  It's Nicki full throttle, it's oh, oh.
Narrator:  Chase clears his throat.
Chase:  Man, I can't sing this.
Skye:  See anybody could be good to you.  You need a bad girl to blow your mind.  Bang bang into the room.  I know you want it.  Bang bang all over you.  I'll let you have it.  Wait a minute let me take you there.  Wait a minute 'til you.  Bang bang there goes your heart.  I know you want it.  Back, back seat of my car.  I'll let you have it.  Wait a minute let me take you there.  Wait a minute 'til you.  Bang bang into the room.  I know you want it.  Bang bang all over you.  I'll let you have it.  Bang bang there goes your heart.  I know you want it.  Back, back seat of my car.  I'll let you have it.  Wait a minute let me take you there.  Wait a minute 'til you.
Pup Pup Boogie:  Song completed.  Skye's score is perfect.  Samuel and Chase's scores are need improvement.