Sing: Zuma: R.I.C.O by: Swipey

Pup Pup Boogie:  Activating freestyle mode in three, two, one.
Zuma:  Swipey!  Squad Boyz!  Aye Aye! Bow, I'ma get hit with that R.I.C.O. Sike. Haha. Niggas switched up on me, tried to snake me, hit me with that R.I.C.O. Dirty swipe, a dirty tailban I hang with dirty migos. Dirty swipe, I'm with two triffelin I might just go but in a migo. She a slut, she gon fuck for a kilo. Just look at me now bitch, I started from zero. Friendly neighborhood hero. I do this shit for my people. That shit I do is illegal. Squad boy I'm fly like an eagle. Niggas hating, just know that I see you. Don't let the look I give deceive you. On murder, I see no evil. Told my blood brother, I bleed you. Niggas fight over bitches like Nicki known as Nicki Minaj is a Trinidadian born American rapper and songwriter. To be honest, that shit don't fit me. If I fuck, then her bro fucking her with me. That's your man but he playing you fifty. Unless that bitch look like Rihanna. Then I fuck you and fuck her tomorrow. She gon go, she gon come back like karma. Like Future, let's fuck up some commas. Your bitch digging my parsauna. She think I'm hotter than lava. Pockets on big mama. Niggas biting swag like piranha. Heard they sleepin on me like pajamas. But they really want no drama. They don't want to wake the monster. I'm a boss nigga eating pasta. Steak with noodles, shrimp, and lobster. I swear I could've been a doctor. Got caught with my grams in my locker. Whip game to proper. Trap house tryin to prosper. Beat the pack like a boxer. Balling hard, need a sponsor. Lean fucking up my posture. Designer frames, you can see them on me. Bitches fan me off like a bee was on me. Imma take her out, shopping spree is on me. If you feeling froggy guess the tea is on me. YSL you can smell it on me. Hot boy why you telling on me? Tell the truth why you welling on me? Go best friend, keep that felon on me. Ima kill it from start to finish. Keep my name in they mouth like a dentist. In the kitchen boy I turned into a chemist. Big Swipe, squad boy lieutenant. Skinny nigga, but my pockets the thickest. Ask the nurse I'm so one of the sickest. Get that pack I turn it one of the quickest. Niggas hoes, still flexing for bitches. I am not like them, I am a misfit. Mostly rap niggas on my sit-list. Better yet, they on my hitlist. My life a movie and you don't wanna miss this. I got my white chicks throwing a bitch fit. I put my phone up and sccrr take a quick flick. Ride through light up your block like it's Christmas. Blue hundreds only thing on my wishlist. Damn! They ain't fucking with us man. Swipey! Damn! Squad Boyz! Damn, bow! Hit me with that R.I.C.O. Aye aye! Damn damn!
Narrator: The dogs shout oh at Zuma.
Zuma: See, I'm a fwesh wappew evewy day!
CCKILLER00: That one, was so dang long. It's as long as a chapter. But thanks for the song KeyshawnLattimore.