Sing: Everest and Marshall: Nathan Drake vs Laura Croft rap by: JT Music

Pup Pup Boogie:  Three, two, one, go!
Everest:  I've been the Tomb Raider since '96.  Nathan Drake, you wish you were as fine as this.  The name's Lara Croft, I'll amaze the world.  To think twice when they underestimate a girl.  I'm an actual genius, that's a fact boy.  You got nothing on me, you douche-y frat boy.  I'm making history, you're just in it for the money.  People think you're cute, but I prefer Sully.
Marshall:  He's all yours, he's practically my father.  If that's what you're into go ahead, I won't bother.  Speakin' of dads, your daddy was dope.  Living in his shadow, that's gotta blow.  My douche-y demeanor? I hate.  You know that I'm the best, that you can't mistake.  Because I'm the descendant of Sir Francis Drake.  Yes I'm in it for the money, but for what it counts.  I always save my friends, that's what I'm all about.  And hey I dig your style, I like your butt.  You could be so cool if you'd lighten up.  See, you know what. good a little humor can do me  Stick around Lara, and I'll make you my groupie.
Everest:  Take your eyes off me, you hopeless fan boy.  You think you'll outsmart me? You know you can't, boy.  I'm more resourceful than MacGyver.  I don't need a man, cause I'm a lone survivor.  You've found some temples and ancient stuff?  But every single time, you just blow them up.  You're just lucky, cause you got no skill.  Take a good look, because looks can kill.
Marshall and Everest:  I love to wonder what's undiscovered.  It's one big world out there, so much to plunder.  We're climbing mountains and going down under.  I found it first so you can go find another.
Everest:  You're predictable, Nathan Drake.  When you're on the mic, I can't stay awake.
Marshall:  Listen Miss Croft, you sound pissed off.  You look at me and just wish you were this hot.
Everest:  Coming from the Indiana Jones rip-off?  Here's a map Nate, so you don't get lost.
Marshall:  If you got brains? Put 'em to use.  The only good thing about you is your... eyes.
Everest:  Your cheap one-liners are lame as can be.  And I bet that you wish that Elena was me.  I work on my own, don't need any help.
Marshall:  No wonder you're single, you're full of yourself.  I got stacks of riches and mountains of fame.  At the end of my adventures I go out with a bang.  Let's make a truce, you're not the worst.  But still, don't forget who got here first.
Marshall and Everest:  I love to wonder what's undiscovered.  It's one big world out there, so much to plunder.  We're climbing mountains and going down under.  I found it first so you can go find another.
Pup Pup Boogie:  Song completed, well done!