Sing: Chase: Chasing Shadows by: Nerdout

Pup Pup Boogie:  Get ready Chase!
Chase:  Why, I'm just drinking some water.
Narrator:  Chase drinks from his water bowl.
Pup Pup Boogie:  The song begins in-
Chase:  Okay okay!
Narrator:  Chase steps on the board.
Pup Pup Boogie:  Ready, begin!
Chase:  Our world has so many secrets.
Buried beneath memories.  They have the answers you're seeking.  Kept hidden for centuries.  You tell me nothing is true.  I know everything is real.  I know everything is real.  Everything is real in my head.  Break all the rules that you're making.  We are the shadow you're chasing.  Rise up the walls that we're scaling.  Savor the breath that you're taking.  Maybe our greed; Is our weakness.  Some things are;  Best left unknown.  Just don't abuse your own freedom.  Cause you must reap what you sow.  You tell me nothing is true.  I know everything is real.  Everything is real in my head.  Break all the rules that you're making.  We are the shadow you're chasing. Rise up the walls that we're scaling.  Savor the breath that you're taking.  You tell me nothing is true.  I know everything is real.  Everything is real in my head.  Break all the rules that you're making.  We are the shadow you're chasing.  Rise up the walls that we're scaling.  Savor the breath that you're taking.
You tell me nothing is true.
I know everything is real.  Everything is real.  In my head.
Pup Pup Boogie:  Well done Chase, you got a perfect score.