Sing: Zuma: Survive by: Vanze

Pup Pup Boogie: Song begins in three, two, one.
Zuma: Told you to walk away. That was my first and last mistake. I blew without you fave. Oh what can I do. Cause I'm just a sinking ship. And your just a pair of lips. When I am lost in the moment. All I want is for you to come back. Now I'm caught in the middle of live. And I need. I need some survive. Survive. Survive. I need to survive. Cause without you by my side, I can't survive. Survive. I need to survive. Cause without you by my side, I can't survive. And this can be the end. I want to settle from being your friend. I broken bone is not to late to mend. But what can I do. Cause I'm just a sinking ship. And your just a pair of lips. When I am lost in the moment. All I want is for you to come back. Now I'm caught in the middle of live. And I need, I needed to survive. She said. Want you to walk right. So I'll give you one more chance. You're only living in your dawn head. Yeah. Cause without you by my side, I can't survive. I needed to survive. Yeah. Cause without you by my side. I can't survive. Yeah. Cause without you by my side, I can't survive.
Pup Pup Boogie: Song completed, congradulations, Zuma. You are top 5 on the leaderboard.
Narrator:  Zuma barks.