Chapter 2

Tbh, I don't know what I'm doing anymore~ Enjoy

Asuna's P.O.V

     I kept a small smile placed upon my lips as another young man came into the room, his mud colored hair slightly pushed to the side, while his clothing choice was of course chosen by a parent. I could be nice, but all I could feel was repulsion. It's not the first and certainly won't be the last time I will feel this feeling. For the many times that my parents arranged me to meet anyone who would be a perfect candidate for my future, it would be the complete opposite. I could hardly contain from grimacing at the many memories before today.

      Looking at him, his irises seemed to slide around every inch of my body, as though there were no clothes over me, and I instantly gripped my white kimono. All these men only care about two things; Appearance and money

     Despite my feelings, I kept a calm exterior. It's just for a few minutes, I thought to myself, as I bowed to greet him. However, as I bowed, I heard a whisper that was a little too loud escape his mouth.

     "Nice."

     I raised my head slightly, catching him staring at me beneath his dark hair. Not at me precisely, but at the boy magnets on my chest. A few minutes too long. I clenched my jaw, as I stood up straight, still wearing my sweet smile. I know mother is watching. She wants to see if this time will be the time I connect with someone. I already know the answer.

     I will not.

     "It's so nice to finally meet you miss Yuuki," He says. "I must say, that you are way more beautiful than I ever expected."

     "Oh, wow, thank you- "

     "No, no, really. You are stunning," He said again, with a slight purr hidden away only for me to hear it.

     To be honest. I didn't know what to say back. Compliments like this make me uncomfortable. All because it's about my appearance. He knows nothing about me. Not the hobbies I enjoy or what I want to do with my future. About how much I do not want this for myself. This isn't me. It's not what I want. I want to be with a person that knows me for me, and not be forced to be pared with.

     I glanced around the room, looking at the dozens of professionally done photos of our family, and the smiles I worn on all of them, searching for the words that could be placed in my mouth, and I decided to stay casual.

     "So, what do you like to do?" I asked as I motioned to two chairs behind me.

     As we both sat down, he kept his confident posture, while I did the same, with my hands intertwined with each other.

     "I like many things miss Yuuki. I like to read books that involve in depth details about animal behavior and space. It's quite interesting indeed. Also, participate in school activates involving what students can and cannot do. Design websites for people's entertainment, and hanging out with friends," He said jumping place to place.

     "Oh, nice. I like- "

     "If you want, I can make you a website for you. I can even make it super special," He winked.

     Checking me out, interrupting me, and a creep. Check a thousand X's why this guy is not worth my time anymore. Wait, him checking me out is basically being a creep.... ugh screw it. Add a thousand more X's. I don't care anymore.