*Update and a Tag*

Hey, everyone. I know it's been a while, and I know this isn't what you wanted to see. I know that you want another update and I apologize for still not being able to give you it. 

As some of you know, I am currently in college (my first year) and I started working. Though, you probably already have heard of that excuse from many other writers as well. 

I wish that I didn't have to say it, but it's true. College is tough (in the homework stand point) and working can be a hassle too, because you either don't know when you are working next, or you have to work really long, and maybe go to school the same day.

I don't want it to take away the time I have for writing, but I can't quit school and my job to make myself free for writing. It's not realistic and since I'm an adult now, I have to oblige to my "adult" duties. I wish I could be a talented writer and that I could make something from it, but I know that I can't.  I would have to improve on a lot of things, and honestly, I don't have time for it anymore.

I'm not saying I'm going to stop writing. I'm not going to be that person. I know that I'm not the best writer out there, but I know some of you enjoy my stories, and I don't want to let you down. I will try my best to find time to write, until then, I hope you can wait a little longer. 

Tagged by @xXAsuna_KirigayaXx

1.Zodiac Sign? I'm an Aries~

2.Favorite Game? The Sims~

3.Instruments played? None~

4.One Hobby or interest? Drawing/Stippling~

5.Current Anime? I don't know if it's asking for favorite or as in watching, so I'm going to answer both: Darling In The Franxx (Favorite anime this year) and I'm currently watching Angels of Death.

6.Private or Public School? Public School~

7.Favorite Color? Dark Purple~

8.Are you in school? Yup~

9.Favorite Youtuber? To be honest, I'm not really of youtube that much anymore, but I do enjoy Shane Dawson or Jeffree Star.

10.Pet Peeve? People who clearly lie about almost everything, but get away with it.

11.Extrovert or Introvert? Totally Introvert~

12.Single or Taken? Yo Boi be taken~

13. Favorite Subject? I only learned a little bit in Elementary School, and I wished I got to learn more, but it would be Astronomy.

14. Couch or Bed? I like Beds~

15. Current Wallpaper?

I'm a sucker for Zero Two

16. Favorite Anime ship? Asuna/Kirito or Hiro/Zero Two. 

17.Do you still have your innocence? Well, this could be taken in different ways. But let's leave it as, "I like to think I do"

18.Any Pets? I have a Lab/Pit Bull, her name is Lucy and she is such a patient dog, and a boxer named Capone. He still acts like a puppy and he is three.

19.Art Skills? I like to think I do, but I'll let you guys decide that. I'm too harsh on myself, to let myself choose. 

One of the Stipplings I have done

20. How many rooms are in your house? Their are four rooms.

And that's it. I would tag people, but I got no friends. So feel free to part take :)