Chapter 8

I GRADUATE TOMORROW

YAY TAXES

     Kazuto's P.O.V

     Asuna Yuuki, huh? Little does she know is that I will be getting the most benefit from the deal. All she will be learning is the basic skills everyone should learn. My amazing computer skills are for more important things, not for school.

     Too bad she told me I had to wait for the sandwich. I complained of course, but she threatened me afterwards again. I keep asking myself why I take the threats, but I didn't have a reason to do otherwise. She can give me something useful, and that, I will not lose.

     I can safely say that making food is not my expertise, but it is something I need to learn. I'm pretty tired of eating the same thing every so often, and when I watched her make the sushi, it looked too easy. She must be a cook or something.

     But the real question, is it good? After she had made hers, she let me try some, and oh boy was it good. I knew right then that I had picked the perfect person.

     After school let out, I couldn't help but think of her. Mainly her last name. Could she be... I wouldn't doubt it. This area is cheap. Should I bring her up? Though, she isn't a problem. She isn't her parents, but we could still watch her closely.

     Why watch her? She probably doesn't know anything.

     But she is interesting. There must be something we could do.

     My phone rung and I answered it, "Yes, Dai?"

     "Hey kid. A little bird has found out that the Yuuki's daughter goes to your school," He said. "Is she in one of your classes?"

     No.

     "Yes, what about her?" I questioned.

     "I want you to become friends with her and find out about her parents."

     "She shouldn't be apart of this. She probably doesn't know anything that is going on." I said without thinking.

     "Are you defying your boss? Do you want Plan B to happen kid?" He asked sternly. I had stayed silent. "Good, but since you questioned it and act like a main character in a book, I now want you to make her fall in love with you."

     "W-Wait, what?"

     "Come on, it would make her trust you even more if you two are together. More trust equals more information. You can do that, right lover boy?" He asked.

     "Yes." I said with hesitation.

     I don't want to go to Plan B. Anything but that. I won't jeopardize myself for something so stupid, even f someone becomes apart of something that they have no control over. However, I feel a tinge of guilt. She now has to deal with her parent's problem.

     "Alright then. I expect something to happen in the next few weeks. When you come by, we will discuss it furthermore," He hung up and I continued to stand there.

     Great, I have to somehow get with her. At that thought, I ran my hands through my hair. How am I supposed to do this? I haven't played dating sims since I was fifteen.

     No, don't think of it like that. She's an actual person and shouldn't be used like that.

     But, If I don't, they will come after me. I mean after all I... I'm the one to blame, and I need to take care of myself. Because if I don't, no one else will.