Prologue

Prologue:

Mommy, daddy, and I were playing in the woods. For some strange reason Mommy was back and Rivia was gone.

I was happy it was really, really fun to play.

Suddenly we were surrounded by strange creatures.

"Run Vi. Run," Mommy screamed at me terror fillling her voice.

I couldn't run though I was frozen in that spot, and watched as they tortured Mommy. As she lay there dying they ran off, and I suddenly felt a ton of pain.

Mommy was 'ferring her powers to me. I'm only five years old, but I'm becoming an Alpha.

I screamed as ever single one of my bones broke and tifted. Changing their shapes into that of a wolf pup. During my 'mation Mommy had gone away. Daddy told me that when a wolf dies she goes to heaven by turning into dust.

"Vi your going to be Rivia from now on sweetheart. We can't let anyone find out you're the Alpha until you're old enough to protect yourself," daddy told me sadly. Although for a second I saw a look of satisfaction on his face. Like daddy was glad that mommy was dead. Or almost like he had planned her death himself. 

Daddy and I moved onto the Seshore packs lands and I had to hide the fact that I was a wolf. Daddy never told me why, but I think it's for my own 'tection.

I made friends with Zae Xang he was my bestest friend. He 'tected me from the bullies. I dreamed that he be my first kiss which is icky because boys have cooties. I'm sad because Zae is a human, so I'm 'lways lying to him.. It's weird though because his mommy and daddy our both wolves. I think Auntie Clarissa knows my secret.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

A/N I'm editing everything in this story and changed this because I made her sound more adult then a kid. All spelling mistakes in this chapter are intentional, so that they sound more like the thoughts of a five year old.