| Four |

Namjoon walked into the bedroom with a long sleeve Kumamon shirt and a pair of Pull-ups, as well as thigh high socks and a hair bow.

As he walked into his room he saw a small Yoongi shivering on the bed, he was curled up in the towel silently crying. As Namjoon walked over to Yoongi he gasped.

" There is no way in hell I'm wearing that " Yoongi had his teeth gritted slightly and he looked up with dark eyes. Namjoon just smiled,

" Would you rather walk around cold and naked around everyone? Because I won't stop you " Yoongi's eyes softened as he just looked down. Namjoon stood by the bed and set the clothes down next to Yoongi.

" Hey pumpkin it's alright lay back.. shh it's alright you can trust me I'm the only one here no one else is gonna walk in " Namjoon kissed his forehead and Yoongi softened a bit. Namjoon grabbed a small pull-up and opened it up but set it down next to yomngi so he could dry him off.

" No no no please don't make me wear that " Yoongi was pleading even though he secretly wanted it, he wanted to be little but he couldn't really trust Namjoon yet.

" Do you want to put it on? I won't look love " Yoongi just cried harder with no response. Namjoon rubbed the soft towel against his skin to dry him further more.

" Such a pretty little boy, such beautiful eyes and silky hair. The cutest little nose and the prettiest smile what a cute little pumpkin we have here " Namjoon was trying to coax little space as much as possible.

Yoongi had small high pitched hiccups coming from him, Namjoon started to take the towel off and Yoongi fidgeted and tried to put the towel back on.

" Little one it's okay I won't look, you can trust me I won't judge you at all " Yoongi just gently let his grip go and he laid down relaxing a bit.

Namjoon stepped to the bedside table quickly and grabbed a small white pacifier and held it up to Yoongi's mouth. Yoongi looked at Namjoon asking for permission almost and Namjoon just gave a dimpled smile and nodded.

He slowly took the soothie into his mouth and relaxed even more, no more shaking and he just went limp. Little space had approached.

Namjoon just let out small coo's and sweet words as he took the towel off, what he saw could make anyone cry. Sunken in ribcage and a full open wounded self harm, Namjoon acted normal and had no reaction to it but on the inside he was crying.

Yoongi had started to fall asleep but Namjoon took the towel off of his tummy and everywhere else and once the cold air hit he began to whine.

" I know baby it's cold daddy's here I'll make it all better " Namjoon kissed his stomach and grabbed the pull-up putting it on, Namjoon never saw anything he looked straight into Yoongi's eyes the entire time.

Yoongi had small tears rolling down his cheeks and high pitched whines but none the less he didn't fight it. Namjoon put on the Kumamon shirt and the thigh highs and picked the little one up.

Yoongi went into a koala hug and just laid on Namjoons shoulder taking in the breath taking smell of his cologne.

Namjoons Pov:

I got him into little space finally, as I picked him up he wrapped himself around me completely. I had my little pumpkin in one arm and his wet towel in the other. I walked to the bathroom softly and set the towel to dry.

As I walked out I could hear deep breathing and feel hot breaths on my shoulder. I took a quick peak and saw Yoongi was falling asleep.

I walked out of the room and into Taehyung's nursery for when he went into baby space, I sat down in the rocking chair and slowly rocked until I was confident he was asleep. His hair was very long and strung out in his face with slight curls.