| Sixteen |

2 months later~

( Yoongi is now 18 )

Yoongi had been in the studio with Jackson for two days straight working on songs, they only had two done so far. Yoongi was tired and Namjoon was worried sick.

Ping
Ping
Ping
Ping

Every 30 seconds a ping would go off from Yoongi's phone, Jackson wasn't even there to be with him anymore e had went home.

Joonie 🐻: Babe

Joonie🐻: seriously come home

Joonie🐻: wtf get your ass home before I beat it

Joonie🐻: baby please respond I'm worried about you

Yoongi was beyond annoyed,

Yoongi: Babe I'm fine I'm working on a song I'll be home later

It was around 1am and he wanted to finish his song, he had pulled two all nighters with only one cup of tea and nothing to eat because he was being stubborn with Jackson. His bags under his eyes had gotten huge and he had barely any energy to drive home.

After he saved his beat he made his way to his backpack and picked it up, in reality it was maybe three pounds but to Yoongi it was around fifty. He lugged himself out after he locked his studio and went to the parking garage making sure he had his pocket knife ready if a bitch wanted to play games.

Ping

Yoongi sighed and ignored it as he unlocked his white Range Rover and hopped in to the cold leather seats, he had nothing on that was remotely warm. He set his backpack in the passenger seat and shut the door before looking at his phone.

Joonie🐻: you better be home by 2 or you're in trouble Yoongi

Yoongi smiled and started the engine,

" When did my car become an icebox good lord " he made sure to wait before he blasted the heat knowing it would come out cold. His hands started shaking and when he looked down they were purple and his skin was white, much resembling porcelain.

He drove through the garage playing with his brackets on his teeth softly and smoothly made his way home. He blasted his two songs he had made the entire time. 'Agust D' and ' Give it to me ' while he jammed out to that he hadn't even realized the time had flown.

It was around 1:45am and he was about to pull up to the gates, he turned his music down completely and typed in the long code. Once the gates opened he sighed knowing he was going to be yelled at, little did he know.

As he pulled into the garage he was more sluggish and tired than before, he grabbed his backpack and whipped it around his shoulder. Once he closed the garage door he opened the door to see it completely dark and he was hit with the cinnamon and apple yankee candles Jin uses.

He took off his Jordan's and made his way through the dark room, he knew the house well enough now that he could walk in the dark. As he was walking into the living room he felt himself being picked up.

" Yah what is thi- " he had screamed but he felt a soothie being placed in his mouth and being held there. He tried to spit it out and kicked and thrashed, once someone turned a dim light on he could see he was being held by Namjoon and Jimin was holding the pacifier to his mouth.