| Thirty |

"Daddy why?" Namjoon was rocking the little softly in his arms.

"Because little love, you need sleep" Yoongi rested his head upon namjoon shoulder softly. He took gently to the pacifier and closed his eyes,

"Otay.. nigh nigh" namjoon giggled and begun to pat the smallest bum gently.

"Goodnight little one, you're so loved and so gentle" Namjoon began to give the smaller angel kisses. These are very light kisses under the eyes on the apples of ones cheek. Yoongi instantly gave a gentle giggle and hurried his face in the others shoulder yawning.

"Shhhhhh time to go nigh nigh now my little prince" the gentle rocking continued. As the younger softly fell asleep namjoon laid him down in the bed and cuddled into his side. As the two began to drift off together the house was silent.

(A/N this has recently happened with me :) )

"Mi-Young I love Namjoon but this is a Sugamon and the readers will be mad." Jin glared softly. WAIT YAH HEY NAMJIN IS LIFE!!

"Mi-Young -ah. This is a Sugamon and the readers won't be happy if you put us together."

"BUT YOU THREE WOULD BE ADORABLE!"

Jin softly rolled his eyes smiling,

"You're breaking the fourth wall again missy, I'm going to go make pancakes don't confuse the readers" Jin softly walked into the kitchen as Mi-Young frowned. As Jin began to mix flour together and cream butter and sugar a giggling little jimin waddled into the kitchen.

Jimin was in his little Einstein underwear with a white tee. He had a blues clues pacifier in his mouth and he was as giggly as a newborn baby seeing a puppy.

"Aweee our little Minnie is awake huh? Wasaah you are so cute come here mister mister" Jin picked the smaller up who giggled and showered his little cheeks in 100+ Kisses.

"Awe someone likes when their Eomma gives morning kissies huh? Yes our little jiminie does, yes he does" Jin was cooing in the youngest ears and happily set him down.

"I'll make you scrambled eggs and rice in a moment baby boy, for now who don't you go get Daddy (Hoseok for those of you who don't know) up quickly and you two can play" jimin smiled through his pacifier.

"Otay!!" And off little Jimin was running up the stairs. Jin hummed softly as he cooked breakfast. While you could hear soft giggles coming from the top of the staircase,

"Waaaah Jungkookie is so so cute and so is our Jiminie" on one hip where was a little jungkook in just a pull-up, and on the other was Jimin giggly as day. Hoseok did struggle a bit carrying that much weight, after all the two were absolute muscle.

After walking down the stairs he set the two on the little carpet in front of the television and turned on paw patrol for the younger. He kissed their foreheads and told them he would be right back, and not forgetting to remind the boys to behave.

As he walked into the kitchen he saw namjoon and Jin talking. He didn't want to invade on anything so he stayed behind the corner listening.

Light sniffles could be heard,

"As much as I want to be with you Jin.. I don't know about Poly. How would Yoongi feel? Would he feel neglected? And as you know love I'm a well respected gang leader. It's already bad enough that I'm gay" Jin choked on a soft sob.

"Do what you must Namjoon but please, never let feelings come between us I will try and drop mine. That is all" namjoon put his hand on one of Jin's shoulders.

"I'm sorry Jinnie hyung"

And with that Namjoon walked out. (BEST BELIEVE IM GIVING JIN A BF SO HOLD THE TEARS) Hoseok started to grit his teeth gently. What no one really knew.. the love triangle was much bigger than Namjinmin.