| Twenty Nine |

"Babyyyyyyyy" Namjoon whined from the bed as Yoongi was changing into a different shirt. He shook the whine of his boyfriend off.

"Babeeeeeee I want attention" Yoongi shook this off as well as he took off his pants. Namjoon huffed and puffed like a child as Yoongi smirked.

"Babyyyyy Yoongi bear come hereeee" Yoongi smirked and turned around,

"Yah if you don't stop whining I'm gonna be forced to make out with you" Namjoons cheeks burned.

"And the issue with that is?" Yoongi smirked and pounced on his boyfriends lap, their lips instantly latched. Soft tongues fighting each other with gentle saliva coating their lips. Namjoon grabbed the smallers hips and rubbed soft circles on them.

The kissing sounds were soft and wet, Yoongi gently rubbed his clothed member against the olders, both being in boxers. Yoongi was in a white and loose tee, pastel pink boy shorts, and his hair was straightened gently.

Namjoon was just in a pair of black Calvin Kleins, the two began to grind together. Their members beginning to peak with soft precum, as they both pulled away for air.

"Someone's needy yeah?" Namjoon stated in a husky growl, he gently groaned as Yoongi let out a breathy and high pitched moan.

"You're so dirty Yoongi, I fucking love it baby boy" Namjoon bucked his hips up and Yoongi hit his lip, his tip was red and swollen, heartbeat evident. He needed to be touched ever so badly.

Namjoon went under the moaning boys shirt and softly touched his nipple, with one hand he rubbed the tip of the nipple and fluttered his fingers on it. With the other hand he rubbed loving circles on the smallers hip bones.

Yoongi groaned,

"We can stop wherever you want to cutie, I won't make you do anything" Namjoon kissed the boys tummy.

"Daddy please I'm okay, I just need your touch" Namjoon groaned. He bit his lip softly and flipped the two over.

"Hmm so you wanna play dirty now? I love it baby boy, you're so dirty for daddy aren't you?" Namjoon kissed the youngers lips as he nodded,

"Namjoon-ah I made- WHAT IN THE NAME OF JESUS OH GOD JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL OF THIS POOR BOYS SOUL MY EYES" Jin walked in and immediately Namjoon covered the two and screamed.

"YAH FUCKING KNOCK YOU COCKWAD" Namjoon boomed and Jin put his hands in his hips. He was in pastel pink silky pajamas and had a green face mask on.

"YAH I AM THE MOTHER OF THIS HOUSE HOLD! I JUST PRAY FOR YOUR SOULS WAAAAH WHAT IS THIS" Jin boomed back motherly,

"YAH I DONT CARE GET OUT" Yoongi giggled, his 'parents' were funny when they fought. Namjoon was burning in embarrassment.

"Waaaaah you're sticking around so long Jin you'd think that you would want to join us"

"Who knows you are one hell of a hot man, I mean YAH I HAVE A CLEAN SOUL AND COOKING TO DO GOTTA TAO"

Jin blasted out of the room and Namjoon smirked looking at Yoongi, Yoongi had the biggest bug eyes at the moment.

"Yah is someone little now? After all of that? Hmm come to daddy" Namjoon stood up and picked the boy up by the armpits. He clicked his tongue softly and smirked,

"Jin said I was hot waaaah if only I was open to poly. Hmm would you be? Yah don't answer that. You're too little" Yoongi just stuck a hand in his mouth.

"No no no yucky, hands yucky paci yummy" Namjoon clicked his tongue and grabbed the boys hand out of his mouth, he replaced it with a blue and white pacifier.