| Seven |

" Dada Bambam have kissy..? Pweaseee " all of the littles were playing on the floor besides Yoongi, he was shaking and scared because of how many people were around.

Mark smiled softly and kissed his head, Mark had Jin's position in that group as well.

" Eomma b-bammie want appa " bambam had said softly and semi whined. Mark just frowned and ruffled the youngers hair.

Yoongi lay on Jin's chest watching other littles intensely coloring and playing with blocks. Youngjae had come up to Yoongi many times asking to play but eventually gave up.

The power was still out and it had been an hour since Jackson and Namjoon had been working on the generator and the rain had slowed up a bit.

" YAH JACKSON-AH YOUR ASS IS GRASS GET BACK HERE YAH!!! YOU BRAT GIVE ME BACK MY GLASSES!! " Namjoon was screaming and running while chasing Jackson. They were running around the kitchen babbling like idiots.

Jin and mark sighed,

" Your Appa is so silly Yoongi huh? Yah what will be do with him tsk " Yoongi let out a small giggle through the pacifier and Jin popped up.

" Oh yah .. our little Yoongi giggled waaaaah how cute my little bun is " Jin showered him with kisses and smiles.

" Youngjae yah no what have I told you about sucking your thumb that's why we have pacifiers " jaebum gave youngjae a stern look and he looked down taking his thumb out.

" S-Soory dada.. " jaebum ruffled his hair and stuck a baby blue paci that had his name on it in white cursive letters.

Namjoon had run into the counter top and all that was heard was a loud crash. The next things all of them heard after silence was Jackson's signature laugh.

Jin and mark sighed picking up their baby's and walked into the kitchen to see Namjoon with a pair of broken glasses, the blender broken on the floor, and flour everywhere. Jin's blood boiled as did Namjoons.

" Clean. It. Up. Now. " Jin seethed through his teeth. Namjoon smiled and looked through the flour covered eyes,

" Ah yeah hyung " the hyung was sarcastic and said through gritted teeth.

" Take the babies upstairs please " Namjoon said an Jin and mark both let out an 'uh-oh'

The boys ran back and saw all of the littles playing with their daddy doms and yugyeom spoke up first,

" Hyung what happ- "

" Namjoons gonna blow get them upstairs now " Jin and mark were practically sprinting up the stairs. Even Jaebum went pale at those words.

" JACKSON WANG YOU DICK LICK MOTHER FUCKER ILL KILL YOU " as they ran Namjoon boomed and you could hear bangs and laughs.

" IM GONNA CHOP YOUR HAIR OFF IN YOUR FUCKING SLEEP. YOUR 2 INCH DICK IS GONNA BE CUT OFF YAH WANG KA YEE GET BACK HERE "

" CATCH ME YOU OLD CRAB "

As the littles and doms made their way into Jin's master bedroom the littles were a bit scared and super tired.

" Daddy.. I gotta go potty... " junior spoke up to yugyeom and yugyeom just picked him up and took him to the bathroom carefully. Meanwhile in Jin's bedroom~

" I don't know what I'm going to do with him Jinjja " mark was patting bambams back burping him as the moms were gossiping.

" Ah he teasing namjoonie so much I mean yeah but Namjoon has too much of a temper " Jin said as he was rocking Yoongi and softly patting his bum.

My Little One { Sugamon }जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें