| Twenty Four |

"Yah baby boy you are so cute" Yoongi was barely even awake in the bath until Namjoon got water just a bit colder to wake him up.

" You need to wake up silly" Namjoon giggled kissing yoongis head, it lulled from side to side in Namjoons hand and tears still dropped down his face.

Every little inch of trust and love for Tae was near gone, the fire that burned in his heart when Tae went little with him had run cold.

" Awe baby boy it's alright daddy will take Mr. Fluffs to the bear hospital and maybe he will even make a new friend hmm? " Namjoon baby voiced but Yoongi just started to cry again choking on air and sitting up.

Namjoon has no shirt on and didn't care about the wetness he just grabbed yoongis under arms and pulled him into his chest. Yoongi sobbed for maybe five minutes before light hiccups came from him and light tears arose.

" Yah daddy will get him fixed asap okay but only if you calm down for daddy " Yoongi nodded and Namjoon kissed his head.

" That's a good boy come on let's finish getting you washed up " Namjoon had a pastel blue fluffy baby washcloth. He used the nighttime baby wash to clean his entire body softly.

Namjoon had seen the little one naked nearly daily so Yoongi had gotten used to the embarrassment, never phased him now.

Hoseok and Taehyung~

"How could you Taetae?" Is all Hoseok said before setting the little down on his lap.

" Well dada said he no want Yoongi!! Yoonie get all attention Taetae get none! " Taehyung screamed and started crying again.

" Are you do- " Taehyung just screamed at the top of his lungs and Hoseok just sat there letting him finish, he knew Tae's tantrums will always calm down you just have to let him vent.

Taehyung crashed on Hoseoks chest softly and Hoseok rubbed his back.

" 15 from me 5 for screaming and 10 from Eomma, a lot yes but you know better you get two breaks in between " is all Hoseok said before flipping the little over who was now thrashing.

" No no no Taetae sorry pwease dada I be good!! " Taehyung pleaded and Hoseok shook his head,

" I love you but you have to be punished this was severely wrong Taehyung-ah " Hoseok pulled down the boys panda themed underwear and massaged his bum very softly trying to calm Taehyung down.

Taehyung didn't at all he knew what was coming, Hoseok brought the first hand down and Taehyung just cried in agony but he knew he deserved it.

Hoseok would give 30 second intervals between smacks since there would be so many, he didn't want to be too horrible. After 10 Hoseok stopped and Taehyung could barely breathe. He sat Tae up softly and held him to his chest.

" This is one of your breaks baby boy shh daddy's here, I don't like it either but you have to learn " Hoseok cradled his head softly and rocked gently in the chair. One hand cradled his head the other rubbed his irritated bum.

After around 5 minutes Hoseok got back to the punishment and taehyungs bum was near raw, extremely red so Hoseok gave him another break after ten but this time a 15 minute break.

" Last ten baby boy okay " Tae was screaming in pain and agony and Hoseok hit the lightest out of all doms, it was mostly the guilt that was hitting him harder than any punishment.

Hoseok bent the little over more and softly kissed each bum cheek before massaging and rubbing his hand over. He smacked taes bum watching as it reddens and his heart physically pinged with each hit.