| Twenty Six |

SmUt IS FINALLY HERE BABES

Yoongi couldn't be little all the time, and he had begun to get comfortable with everything. All of the boys were out and seemingly they all had suits on which Yoongi wanted to be included but he didn't care.

He was hanging out with his brother and talking to him about what had happened in the past until a door was heard,

"Sorry Yoon-Gi I love you" he kissed yoongis head and ran to do laundry, he and his brother never really talked since Jihoon avoided him.

Yoongi was in joggers and a long tee with messy hair while all of the boys were cleaned up. All of the boys walked into the kitchen so Yoongi did the same. When Namjoon saw him he smiled and hugged him,

"Hey baby how were you while we were gone?" Yoongi was intoxicated with the smell of his boyfriends cologne,

"Alright what's the occasion?" All of the boys stayed silent,

"We had a meeting for our company cutie" Namjoon kissed the boys forehead softly and smacked yoongis butt.

"Yah Joon-ah not in my kitchen" Jin had a look of disgust and turned his head but Hoseok wiggled his eyebrows. Yoongi brushed it off and got a cup of water. All of the boys just found some left overs to snack on and Yoongi did as well. All of the boys sat down in their seats eating their leftovers happily.

"Sooooo baby boy how about a cuddle date?" Namjoon suggested smiling and Yoongi nodded staring at his plate of vegetables and noodles. Jungkook was near little space and so was Jimin but they both knew that they had their suits on so they couldn't do much.

After everyone had eaten Namjoon and Yoongi grabbed fluffy blankets and headed to their shared room to cuddle and watch movies. Once on the California king bed Namjoon grabbed the remote and handed it to Yoongi.

"Hey I'm gonna go get cleaned up babe pick out a movie before I'm back okay love?" Yoongi smiled and his lip almost got caught in a bracket, Namjoon giggled and went into the bathroom washing his face.

Yoongi cuddled up in the blanket feeling like watching a chick flick so he had decided on twilight breaking dawn pt. 1. Once Namjoon came out he had his glasses on, black puma joggers, a white tee, and fresh cologne on.

"Hey cutie what're we watching?" Yoongi smiled,

"Twilight" Namjoons face remained the same and he sat down on the bed holding Yoongi in his arms spooning while getting under fluffy blankets and starting the movie.

Yoongi was intoxicated by the smell of Namjoons cologne and gripped his shirt taking it in,

"God you smell so good Joonie bear" Yoongi but his lip softly,

"Oh do I now?" Namjoons voice went around an octave lower and they both moved closer to one and other, Namjoon let his thick lips take yoongis smaller ones in his mouth. He teased his tongue and let their saliva mix.

They both sat up not breaking the kiss for a second, Namjoon caressed the youngers sides softly and kissed him much softer one pulling away. Yoongi looked down blushing madly,

"What's wrong baby boy?" Namjoon chuckled softly,

"I-I have never kissed someone before" Yoongi whispered and Namjoon smiled, Yoongi looked up with puffy cheeks. He had a little problem, recalling all of the moments he felt the blood rushing to the tip of his penis, with each time he thought of Namjoon sucking his tongue he near moaned out loud.

Namjoon looked down barely seeing a tent, knowing yoongis size since he had changed him with morning wood he knew what to expect. Yoongi however, didn't.