| Twenty Three |

Two part chapter just saying ^~^

Yoongi had never thrown a tantrum before it was mostly Taehyung, but when Tae took his pacifier it was different.

Yoongi was crawling around on the floor towards his bear, Mr. Fluffs after all was his best friend. Jin was cooking, Jimin was big and so was Jungkook. Taehyung was not. That's where it all started..

" Yoonie stupid hmpf " Taehyung mumbled under his breath, yoongi was in babyspace and didn't understand. Taehyung went in front of him and squatted down taking the bear right in front of him smiling.

Yoongis lips quivered slightly, he held his paci in sitting up making grabby hands,

" Yoongi is so stupid what a baby, whatcha gonna do? cry about it? " yoongis mouth opened with his paci falling out, his heart physically hurt as he silently sobbed. As tears streamed down his face he looked down and entered his mind not wanting to make a sound and get Taehyung in trouble.

Yoongi was ripped from baby space into being around two and Taehyung took the pacifier sucking on it happily,

" Y-Yoonie hab beaw pease y-you hab paci b-but beaw " Yoongi said lips quivering, Taehyung smirked and mischievously laughed as he started to rip the bears arm off.

" Take my Appa's attention away dis what happens " Taehyung proceeded to rip the stuffing out. Yoongi felt his heart burst with hurt, but his blood boiled with anger. His fists clenched and he screamed bloody murder.

He charged full force at Taehyung and grabbed his throat pushing him on the ground, of course he was small he didn't do much damage.

" ILL KILL YOU, YOONIE KILL YOU TAETAE " Yoongi punched Taehyung in the face and all of the doms came running seeing the scene unfold.

" YAH BOYS " Namjoon ripped Yoongi off of Taehyung who had a bloody lip and Jin went to Taehyung. Jimin and Hoseoks mouth were both wide open not knowing what had happened but Jungkook being the scout he is immediately knew.

Yoongi was thrashing around screaming how he would kill Taehyung he was trying to rip himself from Namjoon even biting his neck,

" YOONGI-AH WE DO NOT BITE " Namjoon boomed and Yoongi screamed bloody murder in fright and anger. Taehyung growled trying to get out of Jins' grip to hurt Yoongi back but Namjoon walked up the stairs with Yoongi thrashing about.

Jimin and Hoseok looked at Jungkook,

" Taehyung did it. " is all Jungkook said and walked away drinking his boba tea. Jimin tried calling out for him but he wanted nothing to do with the entire situation.

" Taehyung-ah what is the meaning of this?! " Jins voice deepened near two octaves and Taehyung shook in fear.

" Y-Yoonie punch me!! " Taehyung said through his sobs, his nose dropping frantically.

" Taehyung-ah why did he punch you? " Jins voice went deeper and he held taehyungs wrist. Taehyung just cried harder and didn't answer,

" TAEHYUNG-AH " Jin yelled and Taehyung near shook. Jin looked over seeing the bear ripped to shreds and yoongis pacifier by it and nearly sighed of course Jin knew what happened.

" Why would you do it " Jin sighed and released his grip from Taehyung who curled up in a ball,

" T-T-Taetae g-good boy n-no do bad " Taehyung hiccuped and Jin sighed,

" 15 for doing it and 10 for lying then corner time and no television or candy for a week Taehyung this was wrong. This is just my punishment your daddy may say otherwise. We have not taught you to be this mean and I will not tolerate it one bit. " Jin motioned Hoseok to come over in which he did and Taehyung tried to run.

" Oh no you've done enough don't you hear Yoongi? " Is all Hoseok said before scooping Taehyung up and throwing him over the knee.

Upstairs~

" YOONGI DO. NOT. BITE DADDY NO " Namjoon tried not to yell but he did and this made matters worse. Yoongi but his collar bone and kept screaming hysterically.

" MISER FWUFF MISER FWUFF NO MY MISER FWUFF I KILL TAETAE " Yoongi screamed and Namjoon covered his mouth trying to be patient.

" We do not threaten little one do you want to get further punishment? " Namjoon had his daddy voice in perfect tone. Yoongi just screamed and cried loudly and hid his face in Namjoons chest.

" DADA HE KILLED HIM HE KILLED MISER FWUFF " ( Miser isn't like Scrooge miser it's more of mister without the t sounder ) Namjoon felt his heart near shatter and couldn't take seeing his little boy like this.

" Yoongi-ah shhh pumpkin it's alright dada will fix him up " Namjoon bounce walked and Yoongi kept screaming in Namjoons shoulder. He stopped kicking and gripped Namjoons shirt for dear life.

" Baby boy come on it's alright " Namjoon patted yoongis back gently and paced around the room. Yoongis screams we're muffled and yet still piercing Namjoons ears.

" Yah Yoonie bear " Namjoon tried but Yoongi screamed even harder hearing his voice crack and nearly break completely. He didn't know what to do to calm him down he tried setting Yoongi down but that didn't work out one bit.

" Baby boy please dada is here " Namjoon was going to punish Yoongi for biting but at this rate he couldn't, his heart couldn't take it Yoongi would receive punishment but a very small one being only one hour of tummy time a day and him and Taehyung were to separate in little space until it was all solved.

Yoongi continued to scream and cry or the next hour non-stop,

" M-M-MISER FWUFF G-GONE NO M-MORE PEAY YOONIE ONY FWIEND " Yoongi screamed and hysterically cried into Namjoons shoulder.

" Baby boy please we will make him all better he isn't gone " Yoongi just screamed harder at this and he was near losing his voice. Poor thing sounded like he had laryngitis.

" Baby boy come one daddy is right here no need to scream " Namjoon sat down in the rocking chair gently with Yoongi and rocked softly patting his bum. Yoongi's screams died down and turned into squealing hysterical whimpers.

" It's okay baby boy shhh daddy's here " Yoongi sobbed into Namjoons already soaked shirt, he had mucus coming out with every cough so it's safe to say Namjoons black tee was very dirty.

" That's it baby boy just calm down shhh good boy such a good little boy " Yoongi stopped his sobbing and it was short hyperventilating and calm whimpers.

" Deep breaths see look at daddy " Namjoon sat him up mimicking deep breathing and seeing his extremely puffy cheeks red as cherries and his eyes as swollen as Jungkook when he sees the jibooty.

" Mi-Young why're you like this? " Namjoon said softly and sighed.

" M-M-Mi-Y-Young? " Yoongi questioned softly hiccuping and deeply exhailing.

" Hmm? I didn't say that baby boy I said be calm, see shhh that's a good boy " Namjoon patted yoongis bum as he still cried into his shoulder and Namjoon rocked cooing.

" Awe baby come on lets go get a bath hmmm? " Namjoon asked in more of a rhetorical way. He picked Yoongi up who was still crying but had bear no voice and made his way to the bathroom.

This is a two part chapter hehe I've met so many good people and nice people and I love it so so so much I want o meet more littles and doms but Aja mama is still my favorite.

Okie wove you byeeeeeeee

-Mi-Young