| Twenty |

" Jungkook please stop it " Jimin had tried to chase the little down, it had been a week since Yoongi was little. Everyone was out of the house for a workout but since Jimin had torn something in his wrist he skipped today.

" Okay you know what Jungkook fine run around " Jimin had given up and sat down on the couch where Yoongi was playing on his phone.

" Oh hey hyung " Yoongi spoke up and Jimin groaned. Jungkook had just walked back in the room begging for attention from Jimin, but Jimin was too tired.

" Come here Jungkook " Yoongi put his phone down and in his pocket, Jungkook crawled over to Yoongi and into his arms. Jungkook had been wearing a long white tee with knee socks. Jimin just sighed and laid down,

" Kookie lets go get toys to play with okay? " Jungkook quickly shook his head and bolted upstairs before Yoongi could catch him. Within a few minutes Jimin was passed out.

2 hours later~

Chaos. That was the only word to describe it, Jimin was asleep on the couch while upstairs Yoongi and Jungkook were baking a cake cake with baby powder and water.

" PARK JI-MIN " All of the boys walked in and saw Jimin sleeping and figured he had put the boys down as well, but when Jin went upstairs he found out otherwise.

Jimin still hadn't woken up,

" YAH JIMIN " Namjoon shook his shoulders and that instantly woke him up,

" huh wait what oh my gosh the- " Namjoon sighed and Jin was running down the stairs with little toys filled with what looked like every failed baking attempt of Namjoons'.

" What the fuck Jimin we trusted you " is all Namjoon had said but Jimin felt like he was gonna cry, his lower lip wiggled a bit.

" BATHS BOTH OF THEM NOW " Jin shouted from the kitchen and Namjoon and Hoseok sighed getting up to take care of the job since Jimin wasn't responsible.

" Don't worry hyung it's alright we all get a little tired sometimes " Taehyung put his arm around Jimin softly and nuzzled his head in his neck.

" Yah you're sweaty and gross get off of me " Jimin pushed arguing arms off and he gave his signature boxy smile and giggle.

After the boys were bathed they were taken downstairs to play, Jimin just avoided the entire situation staying silent and watching the littles play intently.

" Ch-Chimchim pway too.. " Jungkook spoke through his pacifier while Yoongi was wobbling on a soft blanket in a gentle baby space.

" Oh our pumpkin is so sweet yes he is " Jin got down on the floor blowing raspberries on Yoongi's tummy and Jimin was nearly in tears. Jungkook waved his hand in front of Jimins face,

" Dada.. " this immediately got his attention and he looked down,

" Hmm? "

" Pway..? " Jimin shook his head no and Jungkook pouted. Hoseok just stepped up and took Jungkook in his arms to play patty cake with. Jimin went back to staring at how Yoongi was getting raspberries blown on his very soft and sunken in tummy.

Jimin muttered a soft scoff before getting up,

" I'm getting a shower and going to bed " he spat coldly and started to walk upstairs. Jin looked over, his mom senses were tingling as were Namjoons dad senses.

" What's wrong Jimin " Jin spoke up,

" Jimin what do you want Appa to give you a hug " Namjoon teased softly trying to get the younger to smile but he did the opposite.