| Five |

- Anorexia mentions
- Unhealthy mental state
- Self harm thoughts

Namjoon walked into the living room and crouched down by Jungkook who was being put in a Mickey Mouse pull up. He looked down at him and smiled.

" Yah why is my little international Kookie monster crying huh? " Jungkooks lip quivered and he had slight tears rolling down his face. Namjoon gave him countless kisses on his cheek as Jin finished up.

" Yaaaah why is our little one not dressed huh? You're butt naked pumpkin come on Appa's here " Namjoon picked him up and Jin just tapped his shoulder. Namjoon turned around and Jin leaned into his ear,

" Kookie has slight diaper rash so be carful when you set him down " Namjoon just nodded and started walking up the stairs. As he turned the corner he saw a tear stained Taehyung.

" Hey baby what's wrong? Is the storm too scary? " Hoseok started bouncing him on his feet,

" Answer babyboy it's alright " Taehyung looked up and Jungkook looked at him softly,

" 'G-Gukie.. cuddle? " I smiled and Jungkook just laid in Namjoons shoulder nodding.

" Let me get kookies onesie on then you two can cuddle hmm you wanna watch a movie? " Taehyung squeaked and hid in Hoseoks shirt.

Hoseok smiled and kissed his little ones head while Namjoon took Jungkook into his nursery.

" Hmm panda? Lion? Stitch? Eeyore? " Jungkook just stayed silent and laid his head on the caregivers chest. Namjoon swayed back and forth softly and just looked through the onesies.

" Hmm how about Christmas onesie? " Jungkook just softly nodded his head and Namjoon grabbed the soft baby blue onesie with snowflakes.

He sat the little guy down on the carpet and made sure it was soft. Jungkook made a slight face of discomfort when he was sat down due to the slight rash.

" Yah I know little one it's alright " Namjoon unzipped the onesie and slipped his feet in the footies.

" Okay can Kookie be big boy for a second? Appa needs you to stand for just a second baby then I'll carry you to cuddle Taehyung " Namjoon smiled softly with his deep dimples as he helped the little up.

Namjoon zipped the little up and made sure not to get his skin, as he was about to snap the button on the top a loud thunder cracked and Jungkook latched onto Namjoon like a koala.

" Come on baby it's alright Appa's here, let's go cuddle Taetae okay? " Namjoon rushed to go downstairs to see Hoseok and Taehyung in the princess tent.

Namjoon set Jungkook down and grabbed the window remote and set the windows to shut and curtained. ( the windows were already shut though )

Namjoon was about to go into the tent with the boys but heard little whimpers on the baby monitor,

" n-no y-y-yoonie good boy, p-pwease no hurt " he could hear the slight whimpers coming from the boy and barely poked his head into the tent.

" Hey Appa is gonna go get out friend, he may be a little shy okie? " their eyes lit up with happiness and they nodded.

" 'Gukie hab fwiend? " Namjoon just smiled and stood up but saw Jimin and poked his head back in and gasped,

" Look chimchim has nana!! " after that he started to walk back up the stairs yet again to the sound proof bedroom. As he walked in he saw the little covered in sweat on his forehead while he tossed and turned.