| Twenty Eight |

Hehe that's me and Ollie ^~^

Also 100K I LOVE YOU GUYS OMLLL

"Yoongi love, why're you still in here it's past midnight" Jin asked softly looking at the tired boy I front of him. Yoongi wanted to be little, he had been fighting it due to the extreme consequences.

"I have to get a new album out by December, if not my manager will yell at me again" Jin's eyes bursted open,

"Yah!! Who thinks they have the right to yell at my baby, I'll shove that son of a gun's face in his own- aish I'm gonna-" Yoongi looked at him with tears in his eyes extremely tired, and when littles are tired we all know what happens.

Jin looked over at the smaller, who he could tell had slipped into little space, probably from Jin's scent. The Little had a small tear roll down his face,

"Oh no precious come here, come to daddy" Jin grabbed the smaller from under the armpits and set him on his lap. The little piano infront of them automatically turned off and Jin rocked back and forth.

Yoongi had soft whimpering coos, as Jin softly hummed in the smallers ear.

"See your daddy always knows what's best yeah? It's way past your bedtime little one" the very soft whisper made Yoongi's ears perk and a tingle went down his spine.

"Hmm let's go get you some milk and a change of clothing my little love, Eomma will make it better" (a/n it switched from daddy and eomma) Yoongi was so tired that when Jin stood up his head just flopped.

All of the littles were asleep, most in their daddy's arms, one in their crib. Namjoon was out and about with one of the troops on a mission. One of the teams was on a drug deal and a bullet run while Namjoon needed to help.

Jin softly went down the staircase with the quiet little in his arms, slightly resembling a sloth. Jin waved his hands for the automatic light and happily smiled when he saw Jihoon in the kitchen warming a bottle.

"O-Oh I'm.. well I heard a little ruckus and d-didn't know what would be needed" Jihoon backed up a bit from the bottle warmer, Jin furrowed his eyebrows.

"How did you know it would be Yoongi? He's the only one that likes vanilla" jihoon didn't know what to say,

"I-Um well Yoongi has a distinct cry and I know it a bit by heart" Jin was extremely suspicious especially at the comment made, yet he shook it off. Jihoon internally sighed and his heart was racing.

"Yah you two look so similar I just now noticed" Jin added as he shook the now warm bottle, Jihoon began to sweat.

"M-My goodness it's so hot in here, I um well what a coincidence I'm not for sure but haha it's way past my bedtime and I have laundry to do. Goodnight ma-" Jin furrowed his eyebrows and his mom senses tingled.

"Jihoon I am the mother of this house. My mom senses are tingling spill, right. Now." Jihoon wanted to cry, he didn't know what to do at that point. He had tried so hard to keep this secret. Had Yoongi said something? Who knows.

But as if saved by the bell Yoongi started to cry, his tummy began to hurt and the familiar pressure began to ache in his lower tummy. Jihoon sighed and Jin's eyes widened.

"I will take care of him, and I will be back to talk to you mister" Jin turned shaking the bottle and began to coo at his little sugapop. He went upstairs as Yoongi began to cry even harder, his bladder was uncontrollably full and his legs started to squeeze.

"D-Dada p-p-peepee" Jin was hustling at this point running to the nearest bathroom. He set the bottle down quickly and turned on the light, Yoongi eyes flowing.